[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Master: Templates vs. Final version

Valter Mura Valter Mura

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Master: Templates vs. Final version

Hi Sophie, Christian, All,

AFAIK, the latest updates for Master UI/Help strings are 1 month old.

Do you expect to update again in the next few days? We are starting to
work on translations.

Thanks and regards,

--
Valter
Open Source is better!

sophie sophie

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Master: Templates vs. Final version

Hi Valter,

Le 02/07/2019 à 20:45, Valter Mura a écrit :
> Hi Sophie, Christian, All,
>
> AFAIK, the latest updates for Master UI/Help strings are 1 month old.
>
> Do you expect to update again in the next few days? We are starting to
> work on translations.

It has been updated yesterday.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 04/07/19 14:19, sophi ha scritto:

> Hi Valter,
>
> Le 02/07/2019 à 20:45, Valter Mura a écrit :
>> Hi Sophie, Christian, All,
>>
>> AFAIK, the latest updates for Master UI/Help strings are 1 month old.
>>
>> Do you expect to update again in the next few days? We are starting to
>> work on translations.
>
> It has been updated yesterday.
> Cheers
> Sophie