[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Server Down since 2 days

Belkacem Mohammed Belkacem Mohammed

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Server Down since 2 days

Hi,
Pootle server is down since 2 days.

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Server Down since 2 days

Muḥend Belqasem schrieb:
> Hi,
> Pootle server is down since 2 days.

Hi,

Pootle is back.

---

sophi sophi

Le 29/12/2016 à 11:57, Michael Wolf a écrit :
> Muḥend Belqasem schrieb:
>> Hi,
>> Pootle server is down since 2 days.
>
> Hi,
>
> Pootle is back.

yes and sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle back but slow again

Hi,

Pootle is back since today but it is slow again when saving translated
strings.

Michael

---

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle back but slow again

Hi Michael,
Le 29/12/2016 à 19:50, Michael Wolf a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Pootle is back since today but it is slow again when saving translated
> strings.

Yes, I noticed it also yesterday evening when working on FR help. I'll
ask Guilhem when he is back from vacation next week to have a look.

Cheers
Sophie

Michael Wolf Michael Wolf

Sophie schrieb:

> Le 29/12/2016 à 19:50, Michael Wolf a écrit :
> Yes, I noticed it also yesterday evening when working on FR help. I'll
> ask Guilhem when he is back from vacation next week to have a look.

Hi Sophie,

now it is OK again. So translating is fun. :-)

Michael

---

sophi sophi

Le 30/12/2016 à 11:24, Michael Wolf a écrit :
> Sophie schrieb:
>
>> Le 29/12/2016 à 19:50, Michael Wolf a écrit :
>> Yes, I noticed it also yesterday evening when working on FR help. I'll
>> ask Guilhem when he is back from vacation next week to have a look.
>>

> Hi Sophie,
>
> now it is OK again. So translating is fun. :-)

Great, I'm so happy to read that :) I think some post migration process
was still running in the background and should be over now.

Cheers
Sophie