[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI

Valter Mura Valter Mura

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI

Hi All

I noticed that in some Pootle strings there are differences between the
UI and the Help:

Just as little example:

In Help/Shared/00.po, comment rAJCr, I find the string: "Choose
<emph>Modify - Distribution</emph> ($[officename] Draw)."

But if I search in the UI (Draw) I find: (menu) Shape > Distribution
(and not menu Modify)

Am I wrong? Could you pls check and let us know? I suppose this is not
the only occurrence.

If needed, I could open a bug.

Ciao
--
Valter
Open Source is better!

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI

Hi,

you are right, your example has been fixed meanwhile [1], but in general
the Help can be outdated. In that case, I would suggest to open a bug or
you can report an error directly from Pootle (I think that Olivier goes
through these reports and fixes the bugs).

Best regards,
Stanislav

[1]
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/help/commit/?id=a0a0c66fd33aa7a8c441b58d52e49a018ca83d8c

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle - Some differences in the Online Help against UI

Hi

Yes. Corrections to the English Help are better handled when issued
directly from Pootle.

Kind regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 14/12/18 19:18, Olivier Hallot ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> Yes. Corrections to the English Help are better handled when issued
> directly from Pootle.
>
> Kind regards

Hi Olivier,

ok I'll follow this way :)