[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle admin access for extensions in zh_CN

Aron Xu Aron Xu

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle admin access for extensions in zh_CN

Hi,

We have just found there is a project called extensions, but we cannot
submit translations to it, could you please add me as administrator of
extensions in zh_CN language? My pootle account is happyaron.

Aron Xu

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle admin access for extensions in zh_CN

2010.12.15 06:31, Aron Xu rašė:
> Hi,
>
> We have just found there is a project called extensions, but we cannot
> submit translations to it, could you please add me as administrator of
> extensions in zh_CN language? My pootle account is happyaron.

Hi Aron,

I gave you the language admin rights on Hebrew and initialized the
Extensions project. Good luck!

Rimas

Aron Xu Aron Xu

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 16:54, Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2010.12.15 06:31, Aron Xu rašė:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We have just found there is a project called extensions, but we cannot
>> submit translations to it, could you please add me as administrator of
>> extensions in zh_CN language? My pootle account is happyaron.
>
> Hi Aron,
>
> I gave you the language admin rights on Hebrew and initialized the
> Extensions project. Good luck!
>
> Rimas

Excuse me, but I am a translator of zh_CN... not Hebrew...

2010.12.15 10:55, Aron Xu rašė:

> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 16:54, Rimas Kudelis<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>> 2010.12.15 06:31, Aron Xu rašė:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We have just found there is a project called extensions, but we cannot
>>> submit translations to it, could you please add me as administrator of
>>> extensions in zh_CN language? My pootle account is happyaron.
>> Hi Aron,
>>
>> I gave you the language admin rights on Hebrew and initialized the
>> Extensions project. Good luck!
>>
>> Rimas
>>

> Excuse me, but I am a translator of zh_CN... not Hebrew...

Yeah, sorry...

You already have the necessary rights on zh_CN, and I've initialized the
files for your language. Feel free to translate, and please forgive me
my clumsiness... :)

Best regards,
Rimas