[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is slow

Leo Moons-4 Leo Moons-4

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is slow

Good afternoon (Belgian time),

Some translators (Dutch speaking community) including myself are
experiencing that Pootle is very slow in responding. Are you
experiencing anything similar, as it is not workable?

I read from Sophie that Pootle will be upgraded, can anybody give us an
update?

Many  thanks
Best regards

Leo Moons
LibreOffice/nl

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is slow

Le 25/11/2016 à 15:03, Leo Moons a écrit :
> Good afternoon (Belgian time),
>
> Some translators (Dutch speaking community) including myself are
> experiencing that Pootle is very slow in responding. Are you
> experiencing anything similar, as it is not workable?

It a problem with refreshing, I've talked about it with Cloph the day
before yesterday, I'll ping him again.

> I read from Sophie that Pootle will be upgraded, can anybody give us an
> update?

I'll let you know when it's ready

Sorry for the inconvenience
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Belkacem Mohammed Belkacem Mohammed

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle is slow

Hi Leo,

Yes we also are experiencing the same situation with Pootle. The solution
is to translate offline and upload your file.

Regards,

M.Belkacem
Kabyle localizer

> Good afternoon (Belgian time),
>
> Some translators (Dutch speaking community) including myself are
> experiencing that Pootle is very slow in responding. Are you experiencing
> anything similar, as it is not workable?
>
> I read from Sophie that Pootle will be upgraded, can anybody give us an
> update?
>
> Many  thanks
> Best regards
>
> Leo Moons
> LibreOffice/nl

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel  OpenERP -Chef de projet IT /Formateur*

*Tel :*  00213561891991/00213555044419
*mail :* [hidden email], [hidden email]
*Skype :*  belkacem.mohammed3