[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle links and string numbers

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle links and string numbers

Hello,

Last year I started proofreading all croatian translations for Calc
formulas since a lot of them were just incorrect. Managed to solve
around 60% of formulas.
I marked my progress with bookmarking page I paused on, like this:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/sc/source/ui/translate.html#unit=29743890

Problem is, those links aren't working any more. Even if I change it to
4.1 project links, they aren't working any more.
I even tryed adjusting it to new pootle links:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo41x_ui/translate/sc/source/ui/#unit=29743890

But it seams those string numbers don't exist any more...

Is there a way to find out what's new number for old 29743890 string in
4.2 and 4.3 projects?

Best regards,
Mihovil

Andika Triwidada Andika Triwidada

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle links and string numbers

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Mihovil Stanic <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Last year I started proofreading all croatian translations for Calc formulas
> since a lot of them were just incorrect. Managed to solve around 60% of
> formulas.
> I marked my progress with bookmarking page I paused on, like this:
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo_ui/sc/source/ui/translate.html#unit=29743890
>
> Problem is, those links aren't working any more. Even if I change it to 4.1
> project links, they aren't working any more.
> I even tryed adjusting it to new pootle links:
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hr/libo41x_ui/translate/sc/source/ui/#unit=29743890
>
> But it seams those string numbers don't exist any more...
>
> Is there a way to find out what's new number for old 29743890 string in 4.2
> and 4.3 projects?
>
> Best regards,
> Mihovil

Maybe you can use 'add comment' feature, not to rely on those numbers anymore.

Mihovil Stanic Mihovil Stanic

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle links and string numbers

Not really sure how stable is that also. I thought string numbers were
stable and not changed from version to version, but I guess I was wrong.
Anyway, can't go further until I find out where I stopped. :)

Mihovil