[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Kurdish

Erdal Ronahi Erdal Ronahi

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Kurdish

Hi all,

I am the Kurdish localization lead. Could you give me the necessary
permissions for the Pootle translation? My username there is erdalronahi.

Thanks,
Erdal

--
Mozilla Firefox a kurdî: http://www.mozilla.com/ku/ . Niha daxe.

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Kurdish

Hi Erdal,

2010.12.04 22:34, Erdal Ronahi rašė:
> I am the Kurdish localization lead. Could you give me the necessary
> permissions for the Pootle translation? My username there is erdalronahi.

Done.
Please list your team on the wiki page:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

Regards,
Rimas

Erdal Ronahi Erdal Ronahi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Kurdish

permissions for the Pootle translation? My username there is erdalronahi.

> Done.
> Please list your team on the wiki page:
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams

Hi Rimas,

thanks for the permission. Now libreoffice 3.3 has to be added as a project
for Kurdish. It looks like I cannot do that, can I?

The Wiki page is created.

Thanks,
Erdal

2010.12.08 17:00, Erdal Ronahi rašė:
>> Please list your team on the wiki page:
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams
>>
> thanks for the permission. Now libreoffice 3.3 has to be added as a project
> for Kurdish. It looks like I cannot do that, can I?

My ommission, sorry. I've added Kurdish to the project, you can
translate now.

> The Wiki page is created.

Cool! :)

Rimas