[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Norwegian Bokmål.

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Norwegian Bokmål.

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Norwegian Bokmål.

2010.12.11 13:43, Olav Dahlum rašė:
> As I need to be able to do my changes, Pootle access is required for
> Norwegian Bokmål.

It's translations.documentfoundation.org. Please register there and post
your username so I can grant you the rights.

Regards,
Rimas

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Norwegian Bokmål.

On 11/12/10 13:04, Rimas Kudelis wrote:

> 2010.12.11 13:43, Olav Dahlum rašė:
>> As I need to be able to do my changes, Pootle access is required for
>> Norwegian Bokmål.
>>

> It's translations.documentfoundation.org. Please register there and
> post your username so I can grant you the rights.
>
> Regards,
> Rimas

Done.

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Norwegian Bokmål.

On 11/12/10 13:04, Rimas Kudelis wrote:

> 2010.12.11 13:43, Olav Dahlum rašė:
>> As I need to be able to do my changes, Pootle access is required for
>> Norwegian Bokmål.
>>

> It's translations.documentfoundation.org. Please register there and
> post your username so I can grant you the rights.
>
> Regards,
> Rimas

"olorin" btw.

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Norwegian Bokmål.

On 11/12/10 13:04, Rimas Kudelis wrote:

> 2010.12.11 13:43, Olav Dahlum rašė:
>> As I need to be able to do my changes, Pootle access is required for
>> Norwegian Bokmål.
>>

> It's translations.documentfoundation.org. Please register there and
> post your username so I can grant you the rights.
>
> Regards,
> Rimas

Well, anyway, for now, merge/upload this file:
http://login.kristshell.net/~olorin/lo-build-nb.po

-Olav

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Norwegian Bokmål.

2010.12.11 14:10, Olav Dahlum rašė:

> On 11/12/10 13:04, Rimas Kudelis wrote:
>> 2010.12.11 13:43, Olav Dahlum rašė:
>>> As I need to be able to do my changes, Pootle access is required for
>>> Norwegian Bokmål.
>>>
>> It's translations.documentfoundation.org. Please register there and
>> post your username so I can grant you the rights.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Rimas
>>

> "olorin" btw.

You now have the appropriate access rights. Do you still need me to
merge the .po files?

Rimas

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Norwegian Bokmål.

2010.12.11 16:17, Rimas Kudelis rašė:

> 2010.12.11 14:10, Olav Dahlum rašė:
>>>>
>>> It's translations.documentfoundation.org. Please register there and
>>> post your username so I can grant you the rights.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Rimas
>>>

>> "olorin" btw.
>
> You now have the appropriate access rights. Do you still need me to
> merge the .po files?

Well, nevermind. Merged!

Rimas

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Norwegian Bokmål.

On 11/12/10 15:27, Rimas Kudelis wrote:

> 2010.12.11 16:17, Rimas Kudelis rašė:
>> 2010.12.11 14:10, Olav Dahlum rašė:

>>> "olorin" btw.
>>
>> You now have the appropriate access rights. Do you still need me to
>> merge the .po files?
>>

> Well, nevermind. Merged!
>
> Rimas

Thanks Rimas. I just came back, so that was most kind of you. :-)

Olav