[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Telugu

Arjuna Rao Chavala Arjuna Rao Chavala

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Telugu

I have signed up to  update Telugu localisation for libreoffice.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams
Please provide Pootle permissions at the earliest.

Thanks
Arjuna Rao Chavala

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Telugu

Hello,

2010.12.11 11:13, Arjuna Rao Chavala rašė:
> I have signed up to  update Telugu localisation for libreoffice.
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams
> Please provide Pootle permissions at the earliest.

I initialized Telugu in Pootle, but I don't see what's your username.
Have you registered with Pootle?

Rimas

Arjuna Rao Chavala Arjuna Rao Chavala

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Telugu

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> 2010.12.11 11:13, Arjuna Rao Chavala rašė:
>
>  I have signed up to  update Telugu localisation for libreoffice.
>> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams
>> Please provide Pootle permissions at the earliest.
>>

> I initialized Telugu in Pootle, but I don't see what's your username. Have
> you registered with Pootle?
>
> Sorry, I did not. Today I registered with pootle  (username: arjunaraoc)
and configured Telugu Libreoffice 3.3 for translation.
Please help with any other initial setups

Thanks
Arjun

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle permissions for Telugu

Hi Arjun,

2010.12.12 05:11, Arjuna Rao Chavala rašė:
> Today I registered with pootle  (username: arjunaraoc)
> and configured Telugu Libreoffice 3.3 for translation.
> Please help with any other initial setups

I've given you all the permissions necessary. You can start translating now.

Best,
Rimas