[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server almost live

Dwayne Bailey Dwayne Bailey

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server almost live

Hi,

We worked late into last night and have the server up and running.  We'll
be testing with the LibreOffice l10n leads to make sure everything is good
before going live.  Myself and Ryan also have a few snags to fix and test
as this has moved onto new hardware.

We're pretty confident that we will go live today and will let you know as
soon as that happens.

--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)

Belkacem Mohammed Belkacem Mohammed

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server almost live

Thanks Dwayne and for LibreOffice Maintainers.
And sorry if we made some pressure, just because we love LibreOffice :)

> We worked late into last night and have the server up and running.  We'll
> be testing with the LibreOffice l10n leads to make sure everything is good
> before going live.  Myself and Ryan also have a few snags to fix and test
> as this has moved onto new hardware.
>
> We're pretty confident that we will go live today and will let you know as
> soon as that happens.
>
> --
> Dwayne
>
> *Translate*
> +27 12 460 1095 (work)

Yaron Shahrabani Yaron Shahrabani

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server almost live

Not sure if it's the right time to raise issues but my login is not
working, there's no error message either.

Yaron Shahrabani

<DevOps - Hebrew translator>

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 10:59 AM, Muḥend Belqasem <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks Dwayne and for LibreOffice Maintainers.
> And sorry if we made some pressure, just because we love LibreOffice :)

> > Hi,
> >
> > We worked late into last night and have the server up and running.  We'll
> > be testing with the LibreOffice l10n leads to make sure everything is
> good
> > before going live.  Myself and Ryan also have a few snags to fix and test
> > as this has moved onto new hardware.
> >
> > We're pretty confident that we will go live today and will let you know
> as
> > soon as that happens.
> >
> > --
> > Dwayne
> >
> > *Translate*
> > +27 12 460 1095 (work)
> >
> > --
> > deleted

Dwayne Bailey Dwayne Bailey

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server almost live

Hi Yaron,

Thanks for reporting, we also spotted it and it's now fixed, so logins
should work fine.

We'll be ironing out some things on the server before we're officially up
again but it should be safe for you to login and translate.  But be aware
that the server may need to cycle without notice.  I'd love some extra eyes
in case there are any other similar issues.

--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)