[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server error?

Valter Mura Valter Mura

[libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server error?

Hi All

Presently I'm getting a pootle server error, with a refresh loop.

Does anybody confirm it?

Ciao
--
Valter
Open Source is better!

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server error?

Il 20/12/2015 20:22, [hidden email] ha scritto:
> Hi All
>
> Presently I'm getting a pootle server error, with a refresh loop.
>

> Does anybody confirm it?
>
> Ciao

And the error I'm getting when trying to logout:

"Exception: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is
currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data
set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error."

Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 Jean-Baptiste Faure-3

Le 20/12/2015 20:28, [hidden email] a écrit :

> Il 20/12/2015 20:22, [hidden email] ha scritto:
>> Hi All
>>
>> Presently I'm getting a pootle server error, with a refresh loop.
>>

>> Does anybody confirm it?
>>
>> Ciao
>
> And the error I'm getting when trying to logout:
>
> "Exception: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is
> currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data
> set are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error."

Idem for me :-(

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server error?

Hi Valter, all
Le 20/12/2015 20:22, [hidden email] a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> Presently I'm getting a pootle server error, with a refresh loop.
>

> Does anybody confirm it?

Sorry for the inconvenience, Cloph is currently on vacation, but I try
to find somebody to fix it. I'll keep you informed.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Berend Ytsma Berend Ytsma

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server error?

Hi,

Is the server error also the reason that Frisian isn't available for
translation?

gr.

Berend
Frisian Translator

Op Mon, 21 Dec 2015 09:56:26 +0100, hat Sophie <[hidden email]>
skreaun:

--
Gemaakt met Opera's e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server error?

Hi all,

So it's back, I'm not sure if Alex has done something, I pinged him on
irc, maybe he has fixed it.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server error?

Hi Berend,
Le 21/12/2015 13:20, Berend Ytsma a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Is the server error also the reason that Frisian isn't available for
> translation?

It's something different, I think Michael has had an issue in creating
the language. If somebody else with admin rights could have a look, it
would be great.

Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server error?

Hi *,

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 8:28 PM, [hidden email]
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Il 20/12/2015 20:22, [hidden email] ha scritto:
> [...]
> "Exception: MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is
> currently not able to persist on disk. Commands that may modify the data set
> are disabled. Please check Redis logs for details about the error."

Started a new worker, but didn't look why the old one died - it has
permissions, etc to save, so probably some minor timeout or similar.
Should allow the stats to update.

ciao
Christian

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

2015-12-21 15:18, Sophie wrote:
> Le 21/12/2015 13:20, Berend Ytsma a écrit :
>> Is the server error also the reason that Frisian isn't available for
>> translation?
> It's something different, I think Michael has had an issue in creating
> the language. If somebody else with admin rights could have a look, it
> would be great.

I just attempted to do that as well. The language gets "sort of"
created, but it doesn't become available for translation. I was goind to
do an "update from templates", but it seems this feature has been
temporarily removed from Pootle 2.7, and I don't think I have shell
access to the server anymore, so I can't do it the other way.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the background job
statistics noting that there are 65 pending and 1 failed jobs, and that
the background job status is stopped. Perhaps that has to be addressed
for Pootle to work properly?..

Rimas

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov Baurzhan Muftakhidinov

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle server error?

Hello,

Pootle server again showing refresh loops.

Could someone please fix it?

Thanks,

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 24/12/2015 15:38, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> Pootle server again showing refresh loops.
>
> Could someone please fix it?

Confirmed from my side and also lost all personal setting concerning the
other languages.

> Thanks,
>
> On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 11:44 AM, Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,

>>> It's something different, I think Michael has had an issue in creating
>>> the language. If somebody else with admin rights could have a look, it
>>> would be great.
>>
>> I just attempted to do that as well. The language gets "sort of"
>> created, but it doesn't become available for translation. I was goind to
>> do an "update from templates", but it seems this feature has been
>> temporarily removed from Pootle 2.7, and I don't think I have shell
>> access to the server anymore, so I can't do it the other way.
>>
>> I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the background job
>> statistics noting that there are 65 pending and 1 failed jobs, and that
>> the background job status is stopped. Perhaps that has to be addressed
>> for Pootle to work properly?..
>>
>> Rimas

Ciao

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 26/12/2015 19:42, [hidden email] ha scritto:

> Il 24/12/2015 15:38, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov ha scritto:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Pootle server again showing refresh loops.
>>
>> Could someone please fix it?
>
> Confirmed from my side and also lost all personal setting concerning the
> other languages.

Sorry, but I cannot work on Pootle. That's to say: I can translate, but
I cannot see the progress because the summary windows continue in a
refresh loop.

Also, I cannot see, nor save, my "alternative languages" in my settings.

Please help, the work that remains to do is big.

Many thanks, ciao

--
Valter
Open Source is better!
LibreOffice: www.libreoffice.org
KDE: www.kde.org
Kubuntu: www.kubuntu.org

Donald Rogers Donald Rogers

[libreoffice-l10n] Rochade

What is Rochade? Is it translatable or a name?

ID WKvMA
module UI officecfg

Donaldo

Sveinn í Felli-2 Sveinn í Felli-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Rochade

Þann þri 29.des 2015 06:53, skrifaði Donald:
> What is Rochade? Is it translatable or a name?
>
> ID WKvMA
> module UI officecfg

It's one of the slide transitions in Impress, commented as
"Effects.UserInterface.TransitionSets.rochade" in the po file.

"Rochade" is a word from chess game, also called "castling", where you
move together King and Rook and exchange their positions. Maybe
"Rochade" is more used in international/European context, since it seems
to be of French origin.

The transition seems to imitate the movement involved.

I translated this to the equivalent Icelandic chess definition "Hrókering".

Hope this helps,

Sveinn í Felli

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 29/12/2015 10:33, Sveinn í Felli ha scritto:

> Þann þri 29.des 2015 06:53, skrifaði Donald:
>> What is Rochade? Is it translatable or a name?
>>
>> ID WKvMA
>> module UI officecfg
>
> It's one of the slide transitions in Impress, commented as
> "Effects.UserInterface.TransitionSets.rochade" in the po file.
>
> "Rochade" is a word from chess game, also called "castling", where you
> move together King and Rook and exchange their positions. Maybe
> "Rochade" is more used in international/European context, since it seems
> to be of French origin.
>
> The transition seems to imitate the movement involved.
>
> I translated this to the equivalent Icelandic chess definition "Hrókering".
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Sveinn í Felli

"Arrocco" in Italian

Ciao

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Rochade

Il 29/12/2015 10:33, Sveinn í Felli ha scritto:

> Þann þri 29.des 2015 06:53, skrifaði Donald:
>> What is Rochade? Is it translatable or a name?
>>
>> ID WKvMA
>> module UI officecfg
>
> It's one of the slide transitions in Impress, commented as
> "Effects.UserInterface.TransitionSets.rochade" in the po file.
>
> "Rochade" is a word from chess game, also called "castling", where you
> move together King and Rook and exchange their positions. Maybe
> "Rochade" is more used in international/European context, since it seems
> to be of French origin.
>
> The transition seems to imitate the movement involved.
>
> I translated this to the equivalent Icelandic chess definition "Hrókering".
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Sveinn í Felli

"Arrocco" in Italian

Ciao

On 30/12/15 09:25, [hidden email] wrote:

> Il 29/12/2015 10:33, Sveinn í Felli ha scritto:
>> Þann þri 29.des 2015 06:53, skrifaði Donald:
>>> What is Rochade? Is it translatable or a name?
>>>
>>> ID WKvMA
>>> module UI officecfg
>>
>> It's one of the slide transitions in Impress, commented as
>> "Effects.UserInterface.TransitionSets.rochade" in the po file.
>>
>> "Rochade" is a word from chess game, also called "castling", where you
>> move together King and Rook and exchange their positions. Maybe
>> "Rochade" is more used in international/European context, since it seems
>> to be of French origin.
>>
>> The transition seems to imitate the movement involved.
>>
>> I translated this to the equivalent Icelandic chess definition
>> "Hrókering".
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>>
>> Sveinn í Felli
>>

> "Arrocco" in Italian
>
> Ciao

Thank you, Sveinn and Walter. I'll use "aroko" which is Esperanto for
castling.

Donaldo