[libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese Brazilian translation.

Ivanildo Filho Ivanildo Filho

[libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese Brazilian translation.

I would like to help in the translation to Portuguese Brazilian LibreOffice.

Where do I start?

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese Brazilian translation.

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Ivanildo Filho <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to help in the translation to Portuguese Brazilian
> LibreOffice.
>
> Where do I start?

Welcome (:

See details here
http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/i18n/translating_3.3

Kaplan

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese Brazilian translation.

  Well, I must inform you that I am in charge of this.

LibreOffice is fully translated in pt-BR. On final release, it will be
named BrOffice

The page indicated is outdated with respect to pt-BR.

However, we will appreciate to have LibreOffice  pt-BR / BrOffice tested
as much as possible, and translations bug reported.

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
Steering Commitee

Ivanildo Filho Ivanildo Filho

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese Brazilian translation.

Ok Olivier. Estou muito feliz em saber que o BrOffice de agora em diante
seguirá o LibreOffice, a liberdade brasileira está garantida -- ao menos
na suite de escritório.
Colaborarei na maneira que posso para o projeto (Libre/Br)Office.

2010/10/17 Olivier Hallot <[hidden email]>

>  Well, I must inform you that I am in charge of this.
>
> LibreOffice is fully translated in pt-BR. On final release, it will be
> named BrOffice
>
> The page indicated is outdated with respect to pt-BR.
>
> However, we will appreciate to have LibreOffice  pt-BR / BrOffice tested as
> much as possible, and translations bug reported.
>
> Olivier
>
> Em 17-10-2010 19:55, Lior Kaplan escreveu:
>
>  On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Ivanildo Filho<[hidden email]>
>>  wrote:
>>
>>  I would like to help in the translation to Portuguese Brazilian
>>> LibreOffice.
>>>
>>> Where do I start?
>>>

>>>  Welcome (:
>>
>> See details here
>> http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/LibreOffice/i18n/translating_3.3
>>
>> Kaplan
>>

> --
> Olivier Hallot
> Steering Commitee
> The Document Foundation
>

> --
> E-mail to [hidden email] <l10n%[hidden email]> for

de-jourdain de-jourdain

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese Brazilian translation.

Hi Ivanildo.

We are very happy with the collaboration. However, I ask that even when
talking with Portuguese speakers, to use English in the l10n.

As we have members from various regions of the World, which follow what
we're doing with pt-BR, is very nice to let them know, right? ;-)

Again, welcome to the Team. We really appreciate your offer.

David