[libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese and Spanish Translation

de-jourdain de-jourdain

[libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese and Spanish Translation

If Olivier agree, I can also help in the translation into Portuguese.

And, of course, if the team does not disagree.

After all, it will be a French and a German translating to Portuguese. :-D

David

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Portuguese and Spanish Translation

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 7:55 PM, David Emmerich Jourdain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> If Olivier agree, I can also help in the translation into Portuguese.
>
> And, of course, if the team does not disagree.
>
> After all, it will be a French and a German translating to Portuguese. :-D

Great :) and thanks for your proposal, I'm sure Olivier will come back
to you when needed ;)

Kind regards
Sophie