[libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York* time

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

[libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York* time

Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !

Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:00 *New York*
time
(Berlin time).

We will use the following jitsi  meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics
* Q & A from new members

See you later!