[libreoffice-l10n] Request for website admin account (zh_cn team)

suokunlong suokunlong

[libreoffice-l10n] Request for website admin account (zh_cn team)

Hi,

Our Simplified Chinese (zh_CN) team is planning to migrate to the new
layout website. I am going to handle most of the string localization
work, so could someone set the username and password and set the
appropriate permission rights for me, so that I can login to
www.libreoffice.org and do the localization and administration work?

A login name "suokunlong" or my email address ([hidden email])
will be fine.

Thanks and best regards,
Kevin Suo