[libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

Hi all,

I've a small translation request to be added to redmine, the template is
-----------------------
en:
  label_history_tab_all: History
  label_history_tab_comments: Comments
-----------------------
where [en] is replaced by your locale, History and Comments translated
in your language, as an example, for French it would be:
-----------------------
fr:
  label_history_tab_all: Historique
  label_history_tab_comments: Commentaires
-----------------------

Thanks a lot in advance for you help :) You can either mail to the list
or directly to me.

Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Osvaldo Gervasi Osvaldo Gervasi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

-----------------------
it:
  label_history_tab_all: Storia
  label_history_tab_comments: Commenti
-----------------------

> Hi all,
>
> I've a small translation request to be added to redmine, the template is
> -----------------------
> en:
>   label_history_tab_all: History
>   label_history_tab_comments: Comments
> -----------------------
> where [en] is replaced by your locale, History and Comments translated
> in your language, as an example, for French it would be:
> -----------------------
> fr:
>   label_history_tab_all: Historique
>   label_history_tab_comments: Commentaires
> -----------------------
>
> Thanks a lot in advance for you help :) You can either mail to the list
> or directly to me.
>
> Cheers
> Sophie
> --
> Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Co-founder - Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation

naruoga naruoga

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

Here is a Japanese translation.
-----------------------
ja:
  label_history_tab_all: 履歴
  label_history_tab_comments: コメント
Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

Here is pt-BR (pt-PT as well)

label_history_tab_all: Histórico
label_history_tab_comments: Comentários

--
Olivier Hallot
Comunidade LibreOffice

Michael Bauer Michael Bauer

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

gd-GB:
   label_history_tab_all: An eachdraidh
   label_history_tab_comments: Beachdan

--
*Akerbeltz <http://www.faclair.com/>*
Goireasan Gàidhlig air an lìon

*Tha Gàidhlig aig a' choimpiutair agad, siuthad, feuch e!*
Iomadh rud eadar prògraman oifis, brabhsairean, predictive texting,
geamannan is mòran a bharrachd. Tadhail oirnn aig www.iGàidhlig.net
<http://www.iGaidhlig.net/>

Yaron Shahrabani Yaron Shahrabani

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

Hebrew:
-----------------------
​he
:
  label_history_tab_all:
​היסטוריה

  label_history_tab_comments:
​הערות

Zeki Bildirici-2 Zeki Bildirici-2

1 Ara 2015 15:33 tarihinde "Sophie" <[hidden email]> yazdı:

> Hi all,
Hi Sophie,
> I've a small translation request to be added to redmine, the template is
> -----------------------
> en:
>   label_history_tab_all: History
>   label_history_tab_comments: Comments
> -----------------------

Turkish translation is:
-----------------------
tr:
label_history_tab_all: Geçmiş
label_history_tab_comments: Yorumlar  -----------------------

Best,
Zeki

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

hi Sophie,

for Lithuanian:

label_history_tab_all: Istorija
label_history_tab_comments: Komentarai

Regards,
Rimas

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Sophie wrote on 01-12-15 14:33:
> I've a small translation request to be added to redmine, the template is
> -----------------------
> en:
>   label_history_tab_all: History
>   label_history_tab_comments: Comments
> -----------------------

nl:
  label_history_tab_all: Geschiedenis
  label_history_tab_comments: Notities

vriendelijke groeten,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

Hi everyone:

-----------------------
es:
  label_history_tab_all: Historial
  label_history_tab_comments: Comentarios
Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

gug (guarani)
     label_history_tab_all: Tembiasakue
     label_history_tab_comments: Oje'éva

On 01/12/15 17:16, Cor Nouws wrote:

> Sophie wrote on 01-12-15 14:33:
>> I've a small translation request to be added to redmine, the template is
>> -----------------------
>> en:
>>    label_history_tab_all: History
>>    label_history_tab_comments: Comments
>> -----------------------
> nl:
>    label_history_tab_all: Geschiedenis
>    label_history_tab_comments: Notities
>
> vriendelijke groeten,
> Cor

vuhung vuhung

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

​​# For Vietnamese
​vi:
  label_history_tab_all: Lịch sử
  label_history_tab_comments: Bình luận​

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] (in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng, グェン ヒュン ウー, 阮武興)

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not
limited to Linux Users' Groups, Free and Open Sources forums, mailing
lists, the above is my personal opinion and is *not* the opinion of my
employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.

Kevin Suo Kevin Suo

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine - zh_CN

Hi Sophie,For Simplified Chinese:-----------------------zh_CN:  label_history_tab_all: 历史  label_history_tab_comments: 评论-----------------------Kevin Suo 锁琨珑
Cell: +86 134 2632 7632
Voip (SIP):[hidden email] Weibo: @suokunlong
Wechat: @Junglenoo在 2015/12/1 21:33, Sophie 写道:
Hi all,

I've a small translation request to be added to redmine, the template is
-----------------------
en:
  label_history_tab_all: History
  label_history_tab_comments: Comments
-----------------------
where [en] is replaced by your locale, History and Comments translated
in your language, as an example, for French it would be:
-----------------------
fr:
  label_history_tab_all: Historique
  label_history_tab_comments: Commentaires
-----------------------

Thanks a lot in advance for you help :) You can either mail to the list
or directly to me.

Cheers
Sophie
Khaled Hosny Khaled Hosny

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Sveinn í Felli-2 Sveinn í Felli-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

For Icelandic it would be:

is:
   label_history_tab_all: Ferill
   label_history_tab_comments: Athugasemdir

Best regards,

Sveinn í Felli

Þann þri  1.des 2015 13:33, skrifaði Sophie:

> Hi all,
>
> I've a small translation request to be added to redmine, the template is
> -----------------------
> en:
>    label_history_tab_all: History
>    label_history_tab_comments: Comments
> -----------------------
> where [en] is replaced by your locale, History and Comments translated
> in your language, as an example, for French it would be:
> -----------------------
> fr:
>    label_history_tab_all: Historique
>    label_history_tab_comments: Commentaires
> -----------------------
>
> Thanks a lot in advance for you help :) You can either mail to the list
> or directly to me.
>
> Cheers
> Sophie

Serg Bormant Serg Bormant

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

Here is Russian

-----------------------
ru:
label_history_tab_all: История
label_history_tab_comments: Комментарии
sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

Hi all,

Really thank you for your quick feedback on this 2 words translation,
you rock guys!
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

Harri Pitkänen Harri Pitkänen

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

Hi!

On Tuesday 01 December 2015 14:33:11 Sophie wrote:
> en:
>   label_history_tab_all: History
>   label_history_tab_comments: Comments

fi:
   label_history_tab_all: Historia
   label_history_tab_comments: Kommentit

Harri

Milos Sramek Milos Sramek

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request of 2 words translation for Redmine

in Slovak:

sk:
  label_history_tab_all: História
  label_history_tab_comments: Poznámky