[libreoffice-l10n] Request to add website and askbot into Korean project in Pootle

jihui.choi jihui.choi

[libreoffice-l10n] Request to add website and askbot into Korean project in Pootle

Hello.
I'm making korean webpages in http://ko.libreoffice.org.
I used download page template for http://ko.libreoffice.org/download
and then I have nothing to do with it.
So please add website project into Korean project in Pootle and give
me proper rights.
My id id Jihui_Choi in Pootle

and one more thing. please add askbot as well. I love that. So I wish
I can use it in Korean.

Thank you.

JiHui Choi

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Request to add website and askbot into Korean project in Pootle

Hello Jihui,

2012.04.27 12:09, Jihui Choi rašė:
> I'm making korean webpages in http://ko.libreoffice.org.
> I used download page template for http://ko.libreoffice.org/download
> and then I have nothing to do with it.
> So please add website project into Korean project in Pootle and give
> me proper rights.
> My id id Jihui_Choi in Pootle
>
> and one more thing. please add askbot as well. I love that. So I wish
> I can use it in Korean.

both projects initialized.

Rimas

jihui.choi jihui.choi

On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 1:55 AM, Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> both projects initialized.

Thank you, Rimas.

JiHui Choi