[libreoffice-l10n] Rights for the Greek website

Dimitris Spingos Dimitris Spingos

[libreoffice-l10n] Rights for the Greek website

High,
I could try to translate the website of libreoffice.org in Greek, if you
give me the appropriate rights and guide me how the translation is done.
Bye

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Rights for the Greek website

Le 19/07/2016 à 09:03, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ a écrit :
> High,
> I could try to translate the website of libreoffice.org in Greek, if you
> give me the appropriate rights and guide me how the translation is done.

Everything is explained here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT
Let me know if you need further help
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Dimitris Spingos Dimitris Spingos

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Rights for the Greek website

Hi,
I don't have still any rights for the webpage.
Bye.

> Le 19/07/2016 à 09:03, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ a écrit :
> > High,
> > I could try to translate the website of libreoffice.org in Greek, if you
> > give me the appropriate rights and guide me how the translation is done.
>
> Everything is explained here:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT
> Let me know if you need further help
> Cheers
> Sophie
>
> --
> Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Rights for the Greek website

Hi Dimitris,
Le 26/07/2016 à 12:07, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ a écrit :
> Hi,
> I don't have still any rights for the webpage.

Did you send the email and login to use for your account on the website
list as indicated on the wiki?
Cheers
Sophie