[libreoffice-l10n] SVG Draw

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

[libreoffice-l10n] SVG Draw

Hello,

what is this new variant of the file format string:
SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics Draw
(MwrSz, in SVG___Scalable_Vector_Graphics_Draw.xcu)

i.e. what does the added "Draw" at the end mean? Is it a filter variant for
Draw module or a drawing in SVG or else?

Thanks,
m.

Eike Rathke-2 Eike Rathke-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] SVG Draw

Hi Martin,

On Monday, 2018-06-18 15:04:17 +0200, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:

> what is this new variant of the file format string:
> SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics Draw
> (MwrSz, in SVG___Scalable_Vector_Graphics_Draw.xcu)
>
> i.e. what does the added "Draw" at the end mean? Is it a filter variant for
> Draw module or a drawing in SVG or else?

It's SVG for Draw module (not drawing) to distinguish from the older
"SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics" that (currently? temporarily?) loads in
Impress. Armin Le Grand knows details.

  Eike

GPG key 0x6A6CD5B765632D3A - 2265 D7F3 A7B0 95CC 3918  630B 6A6C D5B7 6563 2D3A
Care about Free Software, support the FSFE https://fsfe.org/support/?erack

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] SVG Draw

Great, Eike,

so it which would be more correct in English (would help with my
translation):
"SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics for Draw" or "SVG - Scalable Vector
Graphics (Draw)" or "SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics in Draw"?

Thanks, m.