[libreoffice-l10n] Short URLs for local help and get involved pages

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

[libreoffice-l10n] Short URLs for local help and get involved pages

Hi everyone,

As you may know, we have the domain "tdf.io" that we can use for short
URLs, redirecting to other pages. For instance, currently we have:

* http://tdf.io/joinus - goes to the English "Get involved" page
* http://tdf.io/unete - the same, but for Spanish
* http://tdf.io/hilfe - goes to the help page on the German site

These short URLs can be useful when you have limited space, especially
on printed materials like stickers. If anyone needs one for a native
language project, just let me know and I'll sort it out!

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation

tagezi tagezi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Short URLs for local help and get involved pages

Hi Mike,

Could you update the http://tdf.io/helpru link to new online help for
Russian community, please?
https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/ru/text/swriter/main0000.html
Thank you in advance.

Lera

[hidden email]>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> As you may know, we have the domain "tdf.io" that we can use for short
> URLs, redirecting to other pages. For instance, currently we have:
>
> * http://tdf.io/joinus - goes to the English "Get involved" page
> * http://tdf.io/unete - the same, but for Spanish
> * http://tdf.io/hilfe - goes to the help page on the German site
>
> These short URLs can be useful when you have limited space, especially
> on printed materials like stickers. If anyone needs one for a native
> language project, just let me know and I'll sort it out!
>
> --
> Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
> The Document Foundation

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Short URLs for local help and get involved pages

Hi Lera,

On 09/03/2018 20:23, Lera Goncharuk wrote:

> Could you update the http://tdf.io/helpru link to new online help for
> Russian community, please?
> https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/ru/text/swriter/main0000.html

Sure, done!