[libreoffice-l10n] Silesian translation not available in 6.3.0

Grzegorz Kulik Grzegorz Kulik

[libreoffice-l10n] Silesian translation not available in 6.3.0

Hi,

I need help. The Silesian version (szl) has been almost fully
translated on Pootle since June but it seems it wasn't incorporated
into LO 6.3.0. Do you guys know if I was supposed to do something
extra? Like ask somewhere for it to be done?

Thanks in advance,
Greg

sophie sophie

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Silesian translation not available in 6.3.0

Hi Grzegorz,
Le 08/08/2019 à 14:37, Grzegorz Kulik a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I need help. The Silesian version (szl) has been almost fully
> translated on Pootle since June but it seems it wasn't incorporated
> into LO 6.3.0. Do you guys know if I was supposed to do something
> extra? Like ask somewhere for it to be done?

I'll ping Christian about it and keep you updated.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Grzegorz Kulik Grzegorz Kulik

Ôdp: [libreoffice-l10n] Silesian translation not available in 6.3.0

Hello Sophie,

thank you, I'll wait for the information then.

Best,
Greg

We sztwortek, 8 sie 2019 ô godzinie 14:56, sophi