[libreoffice-l10n] Slovenian LibO localization

Robert Ludvik Robert Ludvik

[libreoffice-l10n] Slovenian LibO localization

Hi
I'd like to take care of Slovenian localization of LibO.
Who can I turn to to get us the "SL" entry on top of
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page?
I'll edit http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams appropriate
after.

Regards.
Robert Ludvik

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Slovenian LibO localization

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Robert Ludvik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I'd like to take care of Slovenian localization of LibO.
> Who can I turn to to get us the "SL" entry on top of
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page?
> I'll edit http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams appropriate
> after.

Please talk first with Martin Srebotnjak <[hidden email]> who have already
contributed translations for Slovenian.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/log/po/lo-build-sl.po?h=libreoffice-3-3

Kaplan

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Slovenian LibO localization

Hi Lior,

as with OOo, Robert is the head of Slovenization and I am the main
(and only) localizer.

As I am really sceptic of the future of LO because of the omitted help
in the packaged builds I rather not take the lead of the project.

Lp, m.

Lior Kaplan Lior Kaplan

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Lior,
>
> as with OOo, Robert is the head of Slovenization and I am the main
> (and only) localizer.

Just wanted to make sure you two are coordinated and working together.

Kaplan

S, Lior Kaplan piše:

> On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 9:18 PM, Martin Srebotnjak<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> Hi Lior,
>>
>> as with OOo, Robert is the head of Slovenization and I am the main
>> (and only) localizer.
>>
> Just wanted to make sure you two are coordinated and working together.
>
> Kaplan

Sorry, I should point this out earlier :)
Regards
Robert Ludvik

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Slovenian LibO localization

Robert,

what is the Slovenian LO mailing list address?

[hidden email] ??

I need to know because of the readme I am localizing.

Lp, m.

S, Martin Srebotnjak piše:

> Robert,
>
> what is the Slovenian LO mailing list address?
>
> [hidden email] ??
>
> I need to know because of the readme I am localizing.
>
> Lp, m.

It should be, reffering to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#Slovenian but I
didn't get message I sent yesterday. There's nothing in archive, too.
Can someone look at this issue, please?
Thanks
Robert