[libreoffice-l10n] Spanish Localization

Milton Gallegos Milton Gallegos

[libreoffice-l10n] Spanish Localization

Hi everybody!

My names is Milton. I just joined to this group and I want to help in
spanish localization.
Is there a group this?

Milton

Alexandro Colorado Alexandro Colorado

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spanish Localization

hi welcome, we still waiting for a spanish mailing list however there
is already a working group on this.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org EspaƱol