[libreoffice-l10n] String question

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

[libreoffice-l10n] String question

Does anyone knows where the string below is used for?

"Test Statistic"

from:

sc/source/ui/StatisticsDialogs.po

Context: StatisticsDialogs.src RID_STATISTICS_DLGS STR_TEST_STATISTIC_LABEL
string.text

Comment: VE275

Because as it is, for me, this could be:

To test the statistic (calculate)

Statistisc tests (f-test and t-test)

Statistisc tests (all: sampling, exponetial smoothing. anova...)

Sérgio Marques

Stanislav Horáček Stanislav Horáček

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] String question

If you run chi-square test (Data - Statistics - Chi-square Test), "Test
Statistic" is one of items in the table of results. It is a value
related to your tested sample:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Test_statistic

Hope this helps,
Stanislav