[libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

[libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List

Hello

I've been trying to download the terminology.po file from Pootle but I
can't find the download button. Am I missing something?

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gug/terminology/

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List

Hi Giovanni,

caligaris wrote on 26-11-16 09:43:
> Hello
>
> I've been trying to download the terminology.po file from Pootle but I
> can't find the download button. Am I missing something?
>
> https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gug/terminology/

Does this mail help you?
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/msg10311.html

Ciao - Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List

Hello Cor

I see the option to download the .po file but I am getting a server error;

Server Error
A server error has occurred. Thank you for your patience.
Exception: Cannot serialize terminology stores

Any other way I can download it?

-Gio

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Cor Nouws <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Giovanni,
>
> caligaris wrote on 26-11-16 09:43:
> > Hello
> >
> > I've been trying to download the terminology.po file from Pootle but I
> > can't find the download button. Am I missing something?
> >
> > https://translations.documentfoundation.org/gug/terminology/
>
> Does this mail help you?
> http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/msg10311.html
>
> Ciao - Cor
>
> --
> Cor Nouws
> GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
> - vrijwilliger http://nl.libreoffice.org
> - volunteer http://www.libreoffice.org
> - The Document Foundation Membership Committee Member

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Terminology List

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 11:41 PM, Giovanni Caligaris
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello Cor
>
> I see the option to download the .po file but I am getting a server error;
>
> Server Error
> A server error has occurred. Thank you for your patience.
> Exception: Cannot serialize terminology stores
>
> Any other way I can download it?

You cannot download the auto-generated pootle-terminology.po file,
you'd have to add your own/separate files for that.

see also https://github.com/translate/pootle/issues/3937

ciao
Christian