[libreoffice-l10n] Test

Valter Mura Valter Mura

[libreoffice-l10n] Test

Test

--
Valter
Open Source is better!
LibreOffice: www.libreoffice.org
KDE: www.kde.org
Kubuntu: www.kubuntu.org

Tom Tom

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Test

Hi :)
I think we got it on the

Libreoffice ln10 <[hidden email]>;
list.  I'm definitely not on any of the other lists.  Of course when you send to a list you seldom get a copy of your message sent back to you from that list.  The only way you can tell if you will receive emails from the list is when someone else sends something to that list.  So, hopefully you get 2 copies of this email

At least you now know that messages you do send to the l10n list do get there.

Good luck and regards from

Tom :)

>________________________________

Fitoschido Fitoschido

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Test

The test worked, but I'd prefer if you first emailed to yourself :-)

Regards!

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 4:21 AM, Valter Mura <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Test
>
> --
> Valter
> Open Source is better!