[libreoffice-l10n] Testing new Pootle version

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Testing new Pootle version

Hi all,

If you have some time to test the new Pootle instance,it's here:
https://translations-test.documentfoundation.org/

There is still some remaining bugs and Dwayne are working on them:
- legal agreements: not remembered, Dwayne should have disable it
- signup: not possible for the moment
- uploads potentially aren't capturing when a user blanks a unit offline.

The migration to the new server will be done on the 8th of June, until
then you can test and give your feedback on this list.
Thanks in advance and thanks again to all who have already tested :)
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Joan Montané Joan Montané

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Testing new Pootle version

> Hi all,
>
> If you have some time to test the new Pootle instance,it's here:
> https://translations-test.documentfoundation.org/

Hi Sophie,

I'm unable to login.  I've reset my password, but I cann't log in new
Pootle server, :(

Joan Montané

Jean-Baptiste Faure-3 Jean-Baptiste Faure-3

Le 27/05/2015 09:16, Sophie a écrit :
> Hi all,
> [...]
> The migration to the new server will be done on the 8th of June, until
> then you can test and give your feedback on this list.
> Thanks in advance and thanks again to all who have already tested :)

No problem to login this morning.
No problem to make some changes: suggestion rejection, translation,...
I like the new UI of this version of Pootle.

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.

Dwayne Bailey Dwayne Bailey

On 27 May 2015 at 08:25, Joan Montané <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Hi all,
> >
> > If you have some time to test the new Pootle instance,it's here:
> > https://translations-test.documentfoundation.org/
> >

> Hi Sophie,
>
> I'm unable to login.  I've reset my password, but I cann't log in new
> Pootle server, :(

If you have a login on the current server that's older than 1-2month then
you should be able to login, with the same password.

Can you maybe elaborate exactly what you did and what didn't work i.e. the
actual steps you took to get there.  We can do it via private email to keep
the thread on topic.

--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)

jihui.choi jihui.choi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Testing new Pootle version

hello, all.

There's a small ui bug.

after clicking Top menu, it is moved up a little bit on Chrome 44.
(no problems on firefox 38 and IE 11)

see this.
https://goo.gl/photos/vjhS6J6bzusJydeQA

Jihui Choi

On 29 May 2015 at 09:35, Jihui Choi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hello, all.
>
> There's a small ui bug.
>
> after clicking Top menu, it is moved up a little bit on Chrome 44.
> (no problems on firefox 38 and IE 11)
>
> see this.
> https://goo.gl/photos/vjhS6J6bzusJydeQA

Thanks for reporting.  We've got an issues tracking that already
https://github.com/translate/pootle/issues/3707

You might want to give some input there as we don't seem to be able to
reproduce with newer versions of Chrome and it would be nice to know which
version of Chrome you are using when seeing this issue.

--
Dwayne

*Translate*
+27 12 460 1095 (work)

jihui.choi jihui.choi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Testing new Pootle version

thanks for the guide.
I wrote my chrome version at the end of that post.

Jihui Choi