[libreoffice-l10n] Testing the new Pootle version

sophi sophi

[libreoffice-l10n] Testing the new Pootle version

Hi all,

The new version of Pootle is now running on a test instance and need to
be fully tested, and for that we need your help :)
If you wish to participate to this testing phase, please send me an
e-mail and I'll give you the link and the list of what we know is not
working yet. Dwayne is currently fixing the few remaining bugs that we
found but we surely have missed some.
Thanks a lot in advance for your help
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

அருண் குமார் (Arun Kumar) அருண் குமார் (Arun Kumar)

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Testing the new Pootle version

Dear Sophie,

I will Help you to test new pootle. Please advice. thanks

Thanks & Regards
Arun

ஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃ
அன்புடன்
அருண்
நுட்பம் நம்மொழியில் தழைக்கச் செய்வோம்
http://thangamaniarun.wordpress.com
ஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃஃ

> Hi all,
>
> The new version of Pootle is now running on a test instance and need to
> be fully tested, and for that we need your help :)
> If you wish to participate to this testing phase, please send me an
> e-mail and I'll give you the link and the list of what we know is not
> working yet. Dwayne is currently fixing the few remaining bugs that we
> found but we surely have missed some.
> Thanks a lot in advance for your help
> Cheers
> Sophie
> --
> Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Co-founder - Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation

chandrakant dhutadmal-2 chandrakant dhutadmal-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Testing the new Pootle version

Hi Sophie.
Please let me know the link. Will be glad to test the same.
Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Il 19/05/2015 09:17, Sophie ha scritto:

> Hi all,
>
> The new version of Pootle is now running on a test instance and need to
> be fully tested, and for that we need your help :)
> If you wish to participate to this testing phase, please send me an
> e-mail and I'll give you the link and the list of what we know is not
> working yet. Dwayne is currently fixing the few remaining bugs that we
> found but we surely have missed some.
> Thanks a lot in advance for your help
> Cheers
> Sophie
Hi Sophie,

same pwd as the other?

--
Valter
Open Source is better!

அருண் குமார் (Arun Kumar) அருண் குமார் (Arun Kumar)

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Testing the new Pootle version

Hi Valter,

Hi Sophie,

> same pwd as the other?

YES.