[libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Andras Timar Andras Timar
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

Hi,

Please fix bugs in Pootle.
http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/

Thanks,
Andras

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Ayhan YALÇINSOY Ayhan YALÇINSOY
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

13-05-2012 23:42 tarihinde, Andras Timar yazdı:
> Hi,
Hi,
> Please fix bugs in Pootle.
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/
all errors fixed for tr
>
> Thanks,
> Andras
Thanks,

--
Ayhan YALÇINSOY
Özgürlük İçin PARDUS <http://www.pardus.org.tr>
Özgür Ofis belgeleri için LibreOffice <http://tr.libreoffice.org>
Bu da benim Günlüğüm <http://ayalcinsoy.wordpress.com>

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Mihkel Tõnnov Mihkel Tõnnov
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

In reply to this post by Andras Timar
2012/5/13 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> Please fix bugs in Pootle.
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/


Hi,
fixed the one incorrect string for Estonian, but the other two are actually
OK -- and IIUC the following should be fixed in English:
"Double-click inside a vacant area of the window while holding down the
Ctrl key. In the Styles and Formatting window, double-click a gray part of
the window next to the icons while holding down the \<switchinline
select=\"sys\"\>\<caseinline
select=\"MAC\"\>Command\</caseinline\>\<defaultinline\>Ctrl\</defaultinline\>\</switchinline\>
key. Alternatively, press \<item type=\"keycode\"\>\<switchinline
select=\"sys\"\>\<caseinline
select=\"MAC\"\>Command\</caseinline\>\<defaultinline\>Ctrl\</defaultinline\>\</switchinline\>+Shift+F10\</item\>."
--> "Double-click inside a vacant area of the window while holding down the
\<switchinline select=\"sys\"\>\<caseinline
select=\"MAC\"\>Command\</caseinline\>\<defaultinline\>Ctrl\</defaultinline\>\</switchinline\>
key. [...]"

Best regards,
Mihkel

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Andras Timar Andras Timar
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

Hi,

2012/5/13 Mihkel Tõnnov <[hidden email]>:
> fixed the one incorrect string for Estonian, but the other two are actually
> OK -- and IIUC the following should be fixed in English:

It is already fixed in master. You can ignore non-fatal translation
errors, if you think so. Tools are not perfect.

Thanks,
Andras

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Fitoschido Fitoschido
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

In reply to this post by Andras Timar
Done for Spanish!

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please fix bugs in Pootle.
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Andras Timar Andras Timar
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

Good!

What is the status of the bugzilla bugs, that I sent you on the other day?

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=48871
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=46516
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=41581
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=35987

Many thanks,
Andras


2012/5/14 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <[hidden email]>:

> Done for Spanish!
>
> On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please fix bugs in Pootle.
>> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andras
>
> --
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
> Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
>

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Fitoschido Fitoschido
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

Sorry for the delay, I’ve been offline for more than a week. I’m
looking at those right now.

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 5:08 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Good!
>
> What is the status of the bugzilla bugs, that I sent you on the other day?
>
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=48871
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=46516
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=41581
> https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=35987
>
> Many thanks,
> Andras
>
>
> 2012/5/14 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos <[hidden email]>:
>> Done for Spanish!
>>
>> On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Please fix bugs in Pootle.
>>> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Andras
>>
>> --
>> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
>> Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
>> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
>> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
>> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
>>
>
> --
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
> Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

AWASHIRO Ikuya AWASHIRO Ikuya
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

In reply to this post by Andras Timar
On Sun, 13 May 2012 22:42:51 +0200
Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please fix bugs in Pootle.
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/
fixed in ja.

Thanks,
--
AWASHIRO Ikuya
[hidden email] / [hidden email]
GPG fingerprint:
1A19 AD66 C53F 2250 3537 1A9D 3A53 2C1D 20AB CC8A
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/ikunya/
http://twitter.com/ikunya/

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

jihui.choi jihui.choi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

Fixed in ko. Thanks.

--
Regards,
JiHui Choi

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Joan Montané Joan Montané
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

I fixed 'ca' error. Thanks.

Joan Montané

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

In reply to this post by Andras Timar
2012/5/13 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>

> Hi,
>
> Please fix bugs in Pootle.
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/
>
> Thanks,
> Andras
>
>
Fixed in Norwegian Bokmål as well.

– Olav

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Donald Rogers Donald Rogers
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.4

In reply to this post by Andras Timar
On 14/05/12 08:42, Andras Timar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please fix bugs in Pootle.
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/
>
> Thanks,
> Andras
>
Hi, Andras

Bug fixed in Pootle for eo.

Regards
Donald

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted