[libreoffice-l10n] Translation errors before 3.6.0 beta2

Andras Timar Andras Timar

[libreoffice-l10n] Translation errors before 3.6.0 beta2

Hi,

I'd like to update translations in git tomorrow for the 3.6.0 beta2
release. Please find the error logs at
http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/ Please correct errors in
Pootle, especially the fatal errors.

Thanks,
Andras

khagaroth khagaroth

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation errors before 3.6.0 beta2

Fixed for Czech translation, but the translation is still ongoing,
Hopefully no new errors pop up before you pull.

Andika Triwidada Andika Triwidada

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:20 AM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to update translations in git tomorrow for the 3.6.0 beta2
> release. Please find the error logs at
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/ Please correct errors in
> Pootle, especially the fatal errors.
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

Hello Andras,

I'm trying to fix Indonesian translation. Hopefully all fatal error is
gone by now.
How can I do that test myself manually? Will it suffice to use 'msgfmt -vc'?

Thank you,
Andika

vuhung vuhung

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation errors before 3.6.0 beta2

Ngày 2012/06/18 4:20, Andras Timar viết:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to update translations in git tomorrow for the 3.6.0 beta2
> release. Please find the error logs at
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/ Please correct errors in
> Pootle, especially the fatal errors.
Perfect, no error for Vietnamese translation.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not limited Linux Users' Groups,
Free and Open Sources forums, mailing lists, the above is my personal opinion and is *not*
the opinion of my employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.

Xuacu Saturio Xuacu Saturio

El 17/06/12 21:20, Andras Timar escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to update translations in git tomorrow for the 3.6.0 beta2
> release. Please find the error logs at
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/ Please correct errors in
> Pootle, especially the fatal errors.
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

Fatal errors should be fixed for Asturian now, but it needs a lot of
work to fix tons of other errors (mostly in Help files).

Best regards

--
Xuacu Saturio

Sent while testing Thunderbird
Unviáu dende Thunderbird en pruebes

vuhung vuhung

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation errors before 3.6.0 beta2

Ngày 2012/06/18 9:17, Xuacu Saturio viết:
> Fatal errors should be fixed for Asturian now, but it needs a lot of
> work to fix tons of other errors (mostly in Help files).
Hello Andras et al,

Vietnamese team do *not* mainain Help translation.

We are in short of resource, so:

1. We leave it as it is; do not update/translate new strings
# unless there are fatal errors
2. We will move translation the Help when we are ready.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )
vuhung16plus{remove}@gmail.dot.com , YIM: vuhung16 , Skype:
vuhung16plus, twitter: vuhung, MSN: vuhung16.
http://www.facebook.com/nguyenvuhung
Nguyễn Vũ Hưng's blog on Free and Open Source:
http://nguyenvuhungvietnam.wordpress.com/
Học tiếng Nhật: http://hoc-tiengnhat.blogspot.com/
Vietnamese LibreOffice: http://libo-vi.blogspot.com/
Mozilla&  Firefox tiếng Việt: http://mozilla-vi.blogspot.com/

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not limited Linux Users' Groups,
Free and Open Sources forums, mailing lists, the above is my personal opinion and is *not*
the opinion of my employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.

AWASHIRO Ikuya AWASHIRO Ikuya

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation errors before 3.6.0 beta2

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 21:20:19 +0200
Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'd like to update translations in git tomorrow for the 3.6.0 beta2
> release. Please find the error logs at
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/ Please correct errors in
> Pootle, especially the fatal errors.
Fixed for Ja.

AWASHIRO Ikuya
[hidden email] / [hidden email]
GPG fingerprint:
1A19 AD66 C53F 2250 3537 1A9D 3A53 2C1D 20AB CC8A
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/ikunya/
http://twitter.com/ikunya/

Joan Montané Joan Montané

2012/6/18 AWASHIRO Ikuya <[hidden email]>:
> On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 21:20:19 +0200
> Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I'd like to update translations in git tomorrow for the 3.6.0 beta2
>> release. Please find the error logs at
>> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/ Please correct errors in
>> Pootle, especially the fatal errors.

Fixed for ca

Regards,

Joan Montané

Donald Rogers Donald Rogers

On 18/06/2012, at 7:20 AM, Andras Timar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to update translations in git tomorrow for the 3.6.0 beta2
> release. Please find the error logs at
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/ Please correct errors in
> Pootle, especially the fatal errors.

Done for EO

Donald

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2012.06.17. 22:51 keltezéssel, Andika Triwidada írta:

> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:20 AM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to update translations in git tomorrow for the 3.6.0 beta2
>> release. Please find the error logs at
>> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/ Please correct errors in
>> Pootle, especially the fatal errors.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andras
>
> Hello Andras,
>
> I'm trying to fix Indonesian translation. Hopefully all fatal error is
> gone by now.
> How can I do that test myself manually? Will it suffice to use 'msgfmt -vc'?

Hello Andika,

There is a wiki page about this.
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TipsTricksl10n
msgfmt -vc is not enough, however, if your files fail at that stage,
conversion will not happen at all, so having proper .po files is important.
I would like to make checking tools a little translator-friendly in the
summer. I'll have students who can work on it.

Best regards,
Andras

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2012.06.18. 2:20 keltezéssel, Nguyen Vu Hung (vuhung) írta:

> Vietnamese team do *not* mainain Help translation.
>
> We are in short of resource, so:
>
> 1. We leave it as it is; do not update/translate new strings
> # unless there are fatal errors
> 2. We will move translation the Help when we are ready.

Fair enough. You will not introduce errors, if you don't work on help files.

Best regards,
Andras

vuhung vuhung

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 6:22 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Fair enough. You will not introduce errors, if you don't work on help files.

Correction:
We will translate online help (on wiki) when we have enough human resources.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )
vuhung16plus{remove}@gmail.dot.com , YIM: vuhung16 , Skype:
vuhung16plus, twitter: vuhung, MSN: vuhung16.
http://www.facebook.com/nguyenvuhung
Nguyễn Vũ Hưng's blog on Free and Open Source:
http://nguyenvuhungvietnam.wordpress.com/
Học tiếng Nhật: http://hoc-tiengnhat.blogspot.com/
Vietnamese LibreOffice: http://libo-vi.blogspot.com/
Mozilla & Firefox tiếng Việt: http://mozilla-vi.blogspot.com/

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not
limited Linux Users' Groups,
Free and Open Sources forums, mailing lists, the above is my personal
opinion and is *not*
the opinion of my employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation errors before 3.6.0 beta2

Zeki Bildirici Zeki Bildirici

2012/6/17 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
Hi Andras,

> I'd like to update translations in git tomorrow for the 3.6.0 beta2
> release. Please find the error logs at
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/ Please correct errors in
> Pootle, especially the fatal errors.

All errors for tr are fixed.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Zeki

Serg Bormant Serg Bormant

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation errors before 3.6.0 beta2

Russian is fixed now.

--
wbr, sb

2012/6/17 Andras Timar <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to update translations in git tomorrow for the 3.6.0 beta2
> release. Please find the error logs at
> http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/l10n/errorlog/ Please correct errors in
> Pootle, especially the fatal errors.
>
> Thanks,