[libreoffice-l10n] Translation of 7.0 announcement

sophie sophie

[libreoffice-l10n] Translation of 7.0 announcement

Hi all,

If you want to localize the 7.0 announcement and you're not on the
marketing private list, let me know, I'll send it to you. Once
translated, send it back to Italo, he has an international list of
journalist to send it.
The more translation we have, the better :-)
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

kees538-2 kees538-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation of 7.0 announcement

Hi Sophie

I like to localize the 7.0 announcement and I am not on the marketing
private list.
So please send it to me.

Thank, Kees

sophi schreef op 29.07.2020 10:02:

> Hi all,
>
> If you want to localize the 7.0 announcement and you're not on the
> marketing private list, let me know, I'll send it to you. Once
> translated, send it back to Italo, he has an international list of
> journalist to send it.
> The more translation we have, the better :-)
> Cheers
> Sophie
>
> --
> Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Foundation coordinator
> The Document Foundation

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation of 7.0 announcement

Hi Kees,

[hidden email] wrote on 30/07/2020 06:38:

> I like to localize the 7.0 announcement and I am not on the marketing
> private list.

Would you like to be on that?

> So please send it to me.
I've attached it for you.

We can cooperate on translation of course - it has been done a lot in
the past, but last years I'm just too busy..

Cheers,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org

Donald Donald

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation of 7.0 announcement

Please send me the text. I shall do the EO translation.

Regards
Donald

--
Donald

kees538-2 kees538-2

Cor Nouws schreef op 31.07.2020 08:42:
> Hi Kees,

Hi Cor

> [hidden email] wrote on 30/07/2020 06:38:
>
>> I like to localize the 7.0 announcement and I am not on the marketing
>> private list.
>
> Would you like to be on that?

Sure, why not.

>> So please send it to me.
> I've attached it for you.

I already got it from Sophie.

> We can cooperate on translation of course - it has been done a lot in
> the past, but last years I'm just too busy..

It is already translated but it would be nice to get some help from you
in the future.

Funny to communicate with you in English :-)

Greetz, Kees