[libreoffice-l10n] Translation request - Wiki

tmpvnunes tmpvnunes

[libreoffice-l10n] Translation request - Wiki

Hi,
I would like to offer my contribution to translate the following page to Portuguese - Portugal

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_Localization_Guide

Best regards,
Tiago Nunes

Fitoschido Fitoschido

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translation request - Wiki

You don’t need to ask permission to anyone; it’s a wiki.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Be_bold

El dia 09/01/2017 4:27 a. m., "Tiago Miguel Pereira Vieira Nunes" <
[hidden email]> va escriure: