[libreoffice-l10n] [Typo] Extension requires at least OpenOffice.org reference version %VERSION

jihui.choi jihui.choi

[libreoffice-l10n] [Typo] Extension requires at least OpenOffice.org reference version %VERSION

Hi.
I found this on Pootle.

LibreOffice 3.5.x – UI » desktop / source / deployment / misc.po
Extension requires at least OpenOffice.org reference version %VERSION

I miss OOo though, we're on LibO now. ;-)

JiHui Choi

Mihkel Tõnnov Mihkel Tõnnov

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Typo] Extension requires at least OpenOffice.org reference version %VERSION

Hi,

2012/5/3 Jihui Choi <[hidden email]>

> Hi.
> I found this on Pootle.
>
> LibreOffice 3.5.x – UI » desktop / source / deployment / misc.po
> Extension requires at least OpenOffice.org reference version %VERSION

it is correct. See
http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/msg03476.html

Regards,
Mihkel

jihui.choi jihui.choi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [Typo] Extension requires at least OpenOffice.org reference version %VERSION

Oh, I got it.
I think I gotta change my translation.

Thank you. :)

JiHui Choi