[libreoffice-l10n] Typos

Dimitris Spingos Dimitris Spingos

[libreoffice-l10n] Typos

In 9FFpo

#: scfuncs.src
msgctxt ""
"scfuncs.src\n"
"RID_SC_FUNCTION_DESCRIPTIONS1.SC_OPCODE_NETWORKDAYS_MS\n"
"7\n"
"string.text"
msgid "Optional number or string *to indicate to indicate* when
weekends occur. When omitted, weekend is Saturday and Sunday."

#. qB3gf
#: scfuncs.src
msgctxt ""
"scfuncs.src\n"
"RID_SC_FUNCTION_DESCRIPTIONS1.SC_OPCODE_WORKDAY_MS\n"
"7\n"
"string.text"
msgid "Optional number or string *to indicate to indicate* when
weekends occur. When omitted, weekend is Saturday and Sunday."

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Typos

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 2:17 PM, ΔΗΜΗΤΡΗΣ Σ <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In 9FFpo
>
> #: scfuncs.src
> msgctxt ""
> "scfuncs.src\n"
> "RID_SC_FUNCTION_DESCRIPTIONS1.SC_OPCODE_NETWORKDAYS_MS\n"
> "7\n"
> "string.text"
> msgid "Optional number or string *to indicate to indicate* when
> weekends occur. When omitted, weekend is Saturday and Sunday."
>
> #. qB3gf
> #: scfuncs.src
> msgctxt ""
> "scfuncs.src\n"
> "RID_SC_FUNCTION_DESCRIPTIONS1.SC_OPCODE_WORKDAY_MS\n"
> "7\n"
> "string.text"
> msgid "Optional number or string *to indicate to indicate* when
> weekends occur. When omitted, weekend is Saturday and Sunday."

These have been fixed already in source code.

Best regards,
Andras

suokunlong suokunlong

[libreoffice-l10n] Typos

/ LibreOffice 4.3 – UI / svtools/source/misc.po
langtab.src STR_ARR_SVT_LANGUAGE_TABLE LANGUAGE_USER_KEYID pairedlist.text
gEEFC
KeyID

(“KeyID” should be a language name, this appears in the language list)

Thanks

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Typos

Hi Kevin,
Le 21/05/2014 16:03, Kevin Suo a écrit :
> / LibreOffice 4.3 – UI / svtools/source/misc.po
> langtab.src STR_ARR_SVT_LANGUAGE_TABLE LANGUAGE_USER_KEYID pairedlist.text
> gEEFC
> KeyID
>
> (“KeyID” should be a language name, this appears in the language list)

KeyID will reference the qtz package, so you can translate it or let it
as if you prefer.

Cheers
Sophie

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Typos

Hi, Sophie, I did not know that.

If a team would decide to localize it, what would be best short English
string to describe it? "UI with string IDs"? Just to start thinking about
the best solution for a translated term ...

lp, m.

> Hi Kevin,
> Le 21/05/2014 16:03, Kevin Suo a écrit :
> > / LibreOffice 4.3 – UI / svtools/source/misc.po
> > langtab.src STR_ARR_SVT_LANGUAGE_TABLE LANGUAGE_USER_KEYID
> pairedlist.text
> > gEEFC
> > KeyID
> >
> > (“KeyID” should be a language name, this appears in the language list)
>
> KeyID will reference the qtz package, so you can translate it or let it
> as if you prefer.
>
> Cheers
> Sophie

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Typos

Hi Martin,

Le 22 mai 2014 20:34, "Martin Srebotnjak" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi, Sophie, I did not know that.
>
> If a team would decide to localize it, what would be best short English
string to describe it? "UI with string IDs"? Just to start thinking about
the best solution for a translated term ...

That is a good suggestion :) I've translated only the Key part in French
with the effect that nobody in the FR QA team found it because I always
name it in English in my mails. So I guess it depends on who in your
community will use it, very technical people, advanced or average users.
Cheers
Sophie

> lp, m.

>> Hi Kevin,
>> Le 21/05/2014 16:03, Kevin Suo a écrit :
>> > / LibreOffice 4.3 – UI / svtools/source/misc.po
>> > langtab.src STR_ARR_SVT_LANGUAGE_TABLE LANGUAGE_USER_KEYID
pairedlist.text

>> > gEEFC
>> > KeyID
>> >
>> > (“KeyID” should be a language name, this appears in the language list)
>>
>> KeyID will reference the qtz package, so you can translate it or let it
>> as if you prefer.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Sophie

deleted

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Typos

> That is a good suggestion :) I've translated only the Key part in French
> with the effect that nobody in the FR QA team found it because I always
> name it in English in my mails. So I guess it depends on who in your
> community will use it, very technical people, advanced or average users

Well, I just need a clear description, then I will decide which way to go :D

Lp, m.

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Typos

Well, we decided to translate it "angleški (s kodami)", something like
"English (with codes)"

Thanks, m.