[libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

[libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus

Hello

I have updated the Guarani thesaurus I've created months ago. Who do I send
the new file to?

Also, I've noticed that Ubuntu 16.10 will be supporting mythes-gug. I would
like to contact the Ubuntu team so they can also update the file and add it
to their libreoffice-ppa as well. How can I get in touch with them?

-Gio

Chris Leonard Chris Leonard

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 7:14 PM, Giovanni Caligaris
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have updated the Guarani thesaurus I've created months ago. Who do I send
> the new file to?
>
> Also, I've noticed that Ubuntu 16.10 will be supporting mythes-gug. I would
> like to contact the Ubuntu team so they can also update the file and add it
> to their libreoffice-ppa as well. How can I get in touch with them?
>
> -Gio

Launchpad is erroneously using the macrolanguage code "gn"

https://translations.launchpad.net/+languages/gn

cjl

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus

How can this be fixed?

sophi sophi

Le 13/09/2016 à 04:52, Giovanni Caligaris a écrit :
> How can this be fixed?

Did you open an issue and add a patch or the dictionary file to it?
For the Ubuntu package, you could try to reach Bjoern Michaelsen, but
maybe better is to open an issue on Launchpad.

Kind regards
Sophie

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus

Thank you Sophie.

What about the official dictionaries supported by libreoffice.org? Is
Bjoern in charge of that also?

-Gio

What about
On Wed, 14 Sep, 2016 at 5:25 AM, Sophie <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Le 13/09/2016 à 04:52, Giovanni Caligaris a écrit :
>>  How can this be fixed?
>
> Did you open an issue and add a patch or the dictionary file to it?
> For the Ubuntu package, you could try to reach Bjoern Michaelsen, but
> maybe better is to open an issue on Launchpad.
>
> Kind regards
> Sophie

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus

Hello

I haven't got a reply from anyone. Who do I send the updated thesaurus?

-Gio

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 8:25 AM, caligaris
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you Sophie.
>
> What about the official dictionaries supported by libreoffice.org? Is
> Bjoern in charge of that also?
>
> -Gio
>
> What about
> On Wed, 14 Sep, 2016 at 5:25 AM, Sophie <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>> Le 13/09/2016 à 04:52, Giovanni Caligaris a écrit :
>>>  How can this be fixed?
>>
>> Did you open an issue and add a patch or the dictionary file to it?
>> For the Ubuntu package, you could try to reach Bjoern Michaelsen, but
>> maybe better is to open an issue on Launchpad.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Sophie

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus

Hello Gio

Send it to me and I'll commit into master.

Regards

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
LIbreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Giovanni Caligaris Giovanni Caligaris

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Update Guarani thesaurus

Thank you Olivier

sophi sophi

Le 21/09/2016 à 17:13, caligaris a écrit :
> Hello
>
> I haven't got a reply from anyone. Who do I send the updated thesaurus?

I just resent you the mail I replied on the list, so you know how to
proceed for next time.
Cheers
Sophie
--