[libreoffice-l10n] Updated LibreOffice Online UI pot

Andras Timar Andras Timar

[libreoffice-l10n] Updated LibreOffice Online UI pot

Hi Cloph,

I updated the UI pot of LibreOffice Online, after a major l10n rework. Now
we have a lot fewer strings to translate, and we get many translations from
LibreOffice automatically.

Can you please update Pootle?

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/loleaflet/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot

Thanks,
Andras

sophi sophi

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Updated LibreOffice Online UI pot

Hi all,
For information, template has now been updated on Pootle.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Andras Timar Andras Timar

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Updated LibreOffice Online UI pot

Hi Cloph,

I updated loleaflet UI pot again, because a few strings have been added /
removed. Can you please update Pootle?

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 4:02 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Cloph,
>
> I updated the UI pot of LibreOffice Online, after a major l10n rework. Now
> we have a lot fewer strings to translate, and we get many translations from
> LibreOffice automatically.
>
> Can you please update Pootle?
>
> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/
> loleaflet/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Updated LibreOffice Online UI pot

Hi Andras

The string
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pt/libo_online/translate/#filter=incomplete&unit=139704529&offset=0
is:

The server encountered a %0 error while parsing the %1 command.

Can you please tell me waht will %0 be replaced by?

Thanks

> Hi Cloph,
>
> I updated loleaflet UI pot again, because a few strings have been added /
> removed. Can you please update Pootle?
> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/
> loleaflet/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot
>
> Thanks,
> Andras
>
> On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 4:02 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Cloph,
> >
> > I updated the UI pot of LibreOffice Online, after a major l10n rework.
> Now
> > we have a lot fewer strings to translate, and we get many translations
> from
> > LibreOffice automatically.
> >
> > Can you please update Pootle?
> >
> > https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/
> > loleaflet/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Andras

Sérgio Marques

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Updated LibreOffice Online UI pot

Hi Sérgio,

The "kind of error" will be the replacement for %0. (Hopefully users will
never see this message :))

Best regards,
Andras

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 11:41 PM, Sérgio Marques <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Andras
>
> The string https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pt/
> libo_online/translate/#filter=incomplete&unit=139704529&offset=0 is:
>
> The server encountered a %0 error while parsing the %1 command.
>
> Can you please tell me waht will %0 be replaced by?
>
> Thanks

>> Hi Cloph,
>>
>> I updated loleaflet UI pot again, because a few strings have been added /
>> removed. Can you please update Pootle?
>> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/loleaf
>> let/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andras
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 4:02 PM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Cloph,
>> >
>> > I updated the UI pot of LibreOffice Online, after a major l10n rework.
>> Now
>> > we have a lot fewer strings to translate, and we get many translations
>> from
>> > LibreOffice automatically.
>> >
>> > Can you please update Pootle?
>> >
>> > https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/
>> > loleaflet/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Andras

>> deleted
>>

> --
> Sérgio Marques

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Updated LibreOffice Online UI pot

Heh, I've just got one:

The server encountered a limitreached error while parsing the socket
command.

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 12:29 AM, Andras Timar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sérgio,
>
> The "kind of error" will be the replacement for %0. (Hopefully users will
> never see this message :))
>
> Best regards,
> Andras
>
> On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 11:41 PM, Sérgio Marques <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Andras
>>
>> The string https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pt/libo_online/
>> translate/#filter=incomplete&unit=139704529&offset=0 is:
>>
>> The server encountered a %0 error while parsing the %1 command.
>>
>> Can you please tell me waht will %0 be replaced by?
>>
>> Thanks

>>> Hi Cloph,
>>>
>>> I updated loleaflet UI pot again, because a few strings have been added /
>>> removed. Can you please update Pootle?
>>> https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/online/plain/loleaf
>>> let/po/templates/loleaflet-ui.pot
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Andras

>>> Now
>>> from

>>> --
>>> deleted
>>>

>> --
>> Sérgio Marques

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Updated LibreOffice Online UI pot

Hi Andras,

Thanks for you reply. Understood.

Best regards

--