[libreoffice-l10n] User cannot be authenticated

Elisabetta Manuele Elisabetta Manuele

[libreoffice-l10n] User cannot be authenticated

Hello,
My name is Elisabetta and I am a member of the Italian Localization Team.
A few days ago I localized "Videos/6.2 New Features Script" into Italian
and now I'd like to translate the Release Notes too (
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.2).
Unfortunately whenever I try to log in to the wiki page I get an error
message reading "User cannot be authenticated", this happens after the URL
redirection. I have changed my password so my new one is the same used for
my Pootle login page, but to no avail.

Would you please look into it? My Pootle profile page:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/user/lyzbet/

Login:* lyzbet*

Thanks in advance,

Elisabetta