[libreoffice-l10n] Want to contribute to Libre Office Translations in various Indian languages

chandrakant dhutadmal-2 chandrakant dhutadmal-2

[libreoffice-l10n] Want to contribute to Libre Office Translations in various Indian languages

Hi All,

My Name is Chandrakant Dhutadmal. I am working as Senior Technical Officer in C-DAC, Pune. India.

C-DAC is into Localization domain since quite some time now. I wish to
contribute to Libre Office translations for various Indian languages.

I have created an account for myself on https://translations.documentfoundation.org. Please guide me further as to how can i start submitting the translations.

To start with i would like to contribute to Hindi language. I request, Mr. Rajesh Ranjan to kindly guide me further.

Regards,
Chandrakant Dhutadmal
[hidden email],
C-DAC, Pune, India.

Rajesh Ranjan-2 Rajesh Ranjan-2

[libreoffice-l10n] Re: Want to contribute to Libre Office Translations in various Indian languages

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 2:09 PM, chandrakant dhutadmal <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

>My Name is Chandrakant Dhutadmal. I am working as Senior Technical Officer in C-DAC, Pune. India.
>

>C-DAC is into Localization domain since quite some time now. I wish to
contribute to Libre Office translations for various Indian languages.

>I have created an account for myself on https://translations.documentfoundation.org. Please guide me further as to how can i start submitting the translations.
>
>To start with i would like to contribute to Hindi language. I request, Mr. Rajesh Ranjan to kindly guide me further.

Thanks for the interest in contribution for Hindi. Please create an account here: https://translations.documentfoundation.org/hi/ and send me the userid.

Other Indian languages available with libreoffice [1], respective language coordinator and their community will be the contact and they will decide.

For languages currently not available on libreoffice, please refer this page [2] and follow the same. Christian and some other guys will help further.

[1]. https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams
[2]. https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_Localization_Guide/Adding_a_New_Language_or_Locale

------------------------
Regards,
Rajesh Ranjan

twitter: @kajha
facebook: rajeshkajha
www.rajeshranjan.in

Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl

[libreoffice-l10n] Spellcheck lost

Some days ago Pootle changed my spell checking. I do not know exact date.
     Opera browser: Pootle is checking my spelling against English.
     Firefox browser: no checking at all.

My personal settings as a user are not changed.
Something I have to do to getting the spell check back to my native
language (Norwegian nynorsk)?
(Tried on Windows 7 and 8.1).
Kolbjoern

Olav Dahlum Olav Dahlum

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spellcheck lost

> Some days ago Pootle changed my spell checking. I do not know exact date.
>     Opera browser: Pootle is checking my spelling against English.
>     Firefox browser: no checking at all.
>
> My personal settings as a user are not changed.
> Something I have to do to getting the spell check back to my native
> language (Norwegian nynorsk)?
> (Tried on Windows 7 and 8.1).
> Kolbjoern

Unless you have tried to change the settings in the context menu…
I recommend using Opera or Google Chrome if the problem persists.
Can not reproduce as I haven't any Microsoft products.

--
Olav Dahlum

PGP key ID: 0xCADFA17C

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spellcheck lost

Hi Kolbjoern,

2014.05.01 00:23, Kolbjørn Stuestøl rašė:
> Some days ago Pootle changed my spell checking. I do not know exact date.
> Opera browser: Pootle is checking my spelling against English.
> Firefox browser: no checking at all.
>
> My personal settings as a user are not changed.
> Something I have to do to getting the spell check back to my native
> language (Norwegian nynorsk)?
> (Tried on Windows 7 and 8.1).

You should check out the context menu of Pootle's input box – look for a
menu item that enables spellchecking there, and when it's enabled, look
for a submenu to choose your language.

This is standard Firefox functionality, Pootle cannot affect it by any
means.

Rimas

Kolbjørn Stuestøl Kolbjørn Stuestøl

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Spellcheck lost

Thank you Olav and Rimas.
In Opera it was fixed in seconds.
In Firefox a bit more troublesome. But ok now.
Firefox did not updated my dictionaries automatically. I had to do it
manually.
Kolbjoern

Den 01.05.2014 07:17, skreiv Rimas Kudelis: