[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Change % to real numbers in summary screens

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Change % to real numbers in summary screens

Hi Christian, Sophie

Wherever possible, can I set the translation figures from % to real
values? I find difficult to evaluate the work to do when reading % and
not the actual volume of translations to do.

Thanks!!!
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

sophie sophie

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Change % to real numbers in summary screens

Hi Olivier,
Le 28/08/2019 à 16:44, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
> Hi Christian, Sophie
>
> Wherever possible, can I set the translation figures from % to real
> values? I find difficult to evaluate the work to do when reading % and
> not the actual volume of translations to do.

When you hover the percentage, you get the real value behind.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Em 28/08/2019 11:50, sophi escreveu:

> Hi Olivier,
> Le 28/08/2019 à 16:44, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
>> Hi Christian, Sophie
>>
>> Wherever possible, can I set the translation figures from % to real
>> values? I find difficult to evaluate the work to do when reading % and
>> not the actual volume of translations to do.
>
> When you hover the percentage, you get the real value behind.
> Cheers
> Sophie

I can only see a number when the % figure is a link.

Clicking on the file opens a page with all info in details.