[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Fix Guarani (Paraguay)

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Fix Guarani (Paraguay)

Hi Christian, Sophi

At your earliest convenience, can you fix the name of Guarani language
from "gug (generated) gug" to Guarani Paraguay

BTW, in Weblate github (*), I see Guarani as

gn;Guarani;2;n != 1

Thank you

(*) https://github.com/WeblateOrg/language-data/blob/master/languages.csv
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Fix Guarani (Paraguay)

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 1:53 PM Olivier Hallot
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> At your earliest convenience, can you fix the name of Guarani language
> from "gug (generated) gug" to Guarani Paraguay

Done.

> BTW, in Weblate github (*), I see Guarani as
>
> gn;Guarani;2;n != 1

And is the plurals form correct? (is the same in pootle and is same in
weblate since it also is default...)

ciao
Christian