[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate LO translator whishlist to Santa Claus

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate LO translator whishlist to Santa Claus

Dear Santa

3 new buttons or shortcuts in the weblate interface!

Button 1 "Add %PRODUCTNAME at cursor position in translated text area"

Button 2 "Add <switchinline select="sys"><caseinline
select="MAC">%PRODUCTNAME - Preferences</caseinline><defaultinline>Tools
- Options</defaultinline></switchinline>" at cursor position and in my
language

Button 3 "add <switchinline select="sys"><caseinline
select="MAC">Command</caseinline><defaultinline>Ctrl</defaultinline></switchinline>

:-) :-) :-)

PS: I promise to be a nice boy, really!
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Martin Srebotnjak Martin Srebotnjak

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate LO translator whishlist to Santa Claus

Hi, Olivier,

button 2 and 3 in latest additions usually come with <menuitem> and
</menuitem> (or other) tags inside ...

Maybe this could be simplified into several preset, user-defined strings
for pasting with keyboard shortcuts. In fact, there are probably browser
extensions for this, like:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/multi-copy/

Lp, m.

V V tor., 15. okt. 2019 ob 15:18 je oseba Olivier Hallot <