[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing feature, copy auxiliary translation

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing feature, copy auxiliary translation

Hi

In my specific case, pt, pt-BR and sometimes es have same translation. I
miss the feature to copy secondary languages translation into current
string.

Copying source text to target language works though.

Kind Regards
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing feature, copy auxiliary translation

Report it to their bug tracker: https://github.com/WeblateOrd/Weblate/issues

This list is not a place where Weblate developers will hear your
voice; let’s not duplicate the bug tracker :)

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing feature, copy auxiliary translation

Hi Adolfo, *,

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 8:10 PM Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Report it to their bug tracker: https://github.com/WeblateOrd/Weblate/issues
>
> This list is not a place where Weblate developers will hear your
> voice; let’s not duplicate the bug tracker :)

I disagree - while of course the missing features should in the end be
reported in weblate's tracker, it is important that the needs of the
LibreOffice translators get raised here.

ciao
Christian

sophie sophie

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing feature, copy auxiliary translation

Hi,
Le 30/08/2019 à 01:11, Christian Lohmaier a écrit :

> Hi Adolfo, *,
>
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 8:10 PM Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Report it to their bug tracker: https://github.com/WeblateOrd/Weblate/issues
>>
>> This list is not a place where Weblate developers will hear your
>> voice; let’s not duplicate the bug tracker :)
>
> I disagree - while of course the missing features should in the end be
> reported in weblate's tracker, it is important that the needs of the
> LibreOffice translators get raised here.

Yes, I'll report the requests made here or on telegram on the TDF
redmine ticket, then I'll sort them and will add to Weblate tracker what
is not yet there.

Cheers
Sophie

--