[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Valter Mura Valter Mura
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs

Hi All,

I'm checking the app and seem to work well. But I need to
understand/clarify some points:

1- Will there be a page where setting up the admin rights for the users?

2- Where can I download TMX files, separate per single and/or whole project?

3- If I click on the Translation Memory link, I cannot see anything in
the below area. Maybe has it still to be uploaded?

4- Some problems with the localization of the program (Example: "Nearby
strings" is translated in Italian to "Stringhe simili", which is not
correct and is misleading, you can think that it is referring to similar
strings, but actually it is referring to "neighbor" strings inside the
package. Better "Stringhe vicine" or "Stringhe confinanti"). Please
check your localization. I'll try to contact the responsible for the
Italian localization.

Ciao

--
Valter
Open Source is better!
LibreOffice: www.libreoffice.org
KDE: www.kde.org
Kubuntu: www.kubuntu.org
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

sophie sophie
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs

Hi Valter,

Le 17/09/2019 à 18:21, Valter Mura a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I'm checking the app and seem to work well. But I need to
> understand/clarify some points:
>
> 1- Will there be a page where setting up the admin rights for the users?

There is no way for now for groups to manage their contributors. But you
can ask me at any time.
>
> 2- Where can I download TMX files, separate per single and/or whole
> project?

Whole project is not possible I fear.
>
> 3- If I click on the Translation Memory link, I cannot see anything in
> the below area. Maybe has it still to be uploaded?

Because it's not yet populated with the previous versions, but when
Christian will have migrated the other projects, translation memory will
have some memory :)
>
> 4- Some problems with the localization of the program (Example: "Nearby
> strings" is translated in Italian to "Stringhe simili", which is not
> correct and is misleading, you can think that it is referring to similar
> strings, but actually it is referring to "neighbor" strings inside the
> package. Better "Stringhe vicine" or "Stringhe confinanti"). Please
> check your localization. I'll try to contact the responsible for the
> Italian localization.

Thanks for that, hope that it will be quickly corrected
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Foundation coordinator
The Document Foundation

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs

Hi All

Em 25/09/2019 10:36, sophi escreveu:

> Hi Valter,
>>
>> 2- Where can I download TMX files, separate per single and/or whole
>> project?
>
> Whole project is not possible I fear.
>>
>> 3- If I click on the Translation Memory link, I cannot see anything in
>> the below area. Maybe has it still to be uploaded?
>
> Because it's not yet populated with the previous versions, but when
> Christian will have migrated the other projects, translation memory will
> have some memory :)

Pootle can export a tmx file of the language. I tried to import it in
weblate but got a

413 Request Entity Too Large
nginx/1.14.2

The issue hurts me because many string in the /shared/ folder of the
Help were refactored in master and they currently shows as untranslated
in weblate, forcing a translation from scratch.

Thanks

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Comunidade LibreOffice
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
http://tdf.io/joinus

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Valter Mura Valter Mura
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs

Il 04/10/19 14:19, Olivier Hallot ha scritto:

> Hi All
>
> Em 25/09/2019 10:36, sophi escreveu:
>> Hi Valter,
>>>
>>> 2- Where can I download TMX files, separate per single and/or whole
>>> project?
>>
>> Whole project is not possible I fear.
>>>
>>> 3- If I click on the Translation Memory link, I cannot see anything in
>>> the below area. Maybe has it still to be uploaded?
>>
>> Because it's not yet populated with the previous versions, but when
>> Christian will have migrated the other projects, translation memory will
>> have some memory :)
>
> Pootle can export a tmx file of the language. I tried to import it in
> weblate but got a
>
> 413 Request Entity Too Large
> nginx/1.14.2
>

Hi

same for me, I tried to upload the UI tmx, of about 6.5 MB, I received
the same error.


--
Valter
Open Source is better!
LibreOffice: www.libreoffice.org
KDE: www.kde.org
Kubuntu: www.kubuntu.org
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy