[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate live test instance

sophie sophie

[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate live test instance

Hi all,

Here are the minutes of the ESC call on the l10n part.
* l10n (Sophie)
    + decided last week to give a big live test to weblate on master
       + after the 6.3 branching.
         (master on weblate, 6.3 and 6.2 on pootle)
       + get feedback from translators after ~2 months at LibOCon

I guess some of you will be happy ;) I'll let you know when the instance
will be available for translation. It would be great if many of you
participate to the test.
At the end of August, I'll collect your feedback and we will go to a
conclusion whether to migrate or not during the workshop at LibOCon.

Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]