[libreoffice-l10n] Website project updated

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

[libreoffice-l10n] Website project updated

Hello,

I've updated the website project on Pootle with the latest templates. It
adds two new AppUp related strings and corrects a few typos in English.
Please update your translations. Thanks!

Rimas

Olivier Hallot Olivier Hallot

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Website project updated

Joan Montané Joan Montané

2012/9/23 Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]>:
> Hello,
>
> I've updated the website project on Pootle with the latest templates. It
> adds two new AppUp related strings and corrects a few typos in English.
> Please update your translations. Thanks!

Hi Rimas,

Almost done for Catalan, only a single string is missing. Can you
provide a hint for the string "%s install"?

Is "install" a verb or a noun in this string?
What is replaced by "%s" in runtime?

Regards,
Joan Montané

Mihkel Tõnnov Mihkel Tõnnov

2012/9/23 Joan Montané <[hidden email]>

> 2012/9/23 Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]>:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I've updated the website project on Pootle with the latest templates. It
> > adds two new AppUp related strings and corrects a few typos in English.
> > Please update your translations. Thanks!
> >

> Hi Rimas,
>
> Almost done for Catalan, only a single string is missing. Can you
> provide a hint for the string "%s install"?
>
> Is "install" a verb or a noun in this string?
> What is replaced by "%s" in runtime?

Hi Joan,
It's a noun and %s is replaced by AppUp (see
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=win-x86&lang=ca&version=3.6.1 ).

Best regards,
Mihkel

khagaroth khagaroth

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Website project updated

Updated Czech language.

>> Is "install" a verb or a noun in this string?
>> What is replaced by "%s" in runtime?
>>

> Hi Joan,
> It's a noun and %s is replaced by AppUp (see
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=win-x86&lang=ca&version=3.6.1 ).

If AppUp is the only possibility, why the variable then?

PS: Could someone from the web team have a look at the extension site,
the translations don't work for that one.

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

2012/9/24 khagaroth <[hidden email]>

> PS: Could someone from the web team have a look at the extension site,
> the translations don't work for that one.

Pootle reports them as outdated

--
Sérgio Marques

2012.09.24 14:38, khagaroth rašė:
> Updated Czech language.
>
>>> Is "install" a verb or a noun in this string?
>>> What is replaced by "%s" in runtime?
>>>
>> Hi Joan,
>> It's a noun and %s is replaced by AppUp (see
>> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=win-x86&lang=ca&version=3.6.1 ).
> If AppUp is the only possibility, why the variable then?

Dunno, perhaps to make it possible to add more app stores in future?

> PS: Could someone from the web team have a look at the extension site,
> the translations don't work for that one.

Yeah, that would be good...

Rimas

2012.09.24 16:38, Sérgio Marques rašė:
> 2012/9/24 khagaroth <[hidden email]>
>> PS: Could someone from the web team have a look at the extension site,
>> the translations don't work for that one.
> Pootle reports them as outdated

Sérgio, I think you're confusing the extensions website file with the
extensions project. While the latter is really outdated, the former
shouldn't be.

Rimas

khagaroth khagaroth

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 3:38 PM, Sérgio Marques <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 2012/9/24 khagaroth <[hidden email]>
>>

>> PS: Could someone from the web team have a look at the extension site,
>> the translations don't work for that one.
>>

> Pootle reports them as outdated

As Rimas already noted, I do mean the extension _website_, not the
pootle project. As I remember, the translations worked, then someone
tried to do some changes to the extension site without making a backup
(really good idea) and botched the job, forcing him to restore from
some older backup and since then, the translations don't work.

2012/9/24 Rimas Kudelis <[hidden email]>

> Sérgio, I think you're confusing the extensions website file with the
> extensions project. While the latter is really outdated, the former
> shouldn't be.
>
> Rimas

You are correct. I´ve made that mistake. Sorry. But in fact the website
don´t have translation applied. The only ones that have are: Home and You
are here

--
Sérgio Marques

Sérgio Marques Sérgio Marques

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Website project updated

2012/9/24 khagaroth <[hidden email]>

> As Rimas already noted, I do mean the extension _website_, not the
> pootle project. As I remember, the translations worked, then someone
> tried to do some changes to the extension site without making a backup
> (really good idea) and botched the job, forcing him to restore from
> some older backup and since then, the translations don't work.

But this could be easily done (I guess) cause pottle has the translations.
The person who is in charge of website could merge them. But as Rimas
mentioned, the dev could be working on other things and do not have the
time to update website.

Sérgio Marques