[libreoffice-l10n] Website strings translation

sophie sophie

[libreoffice-l10n] Website strings translation

Hi all,

If you have not done so, please translate the website strings asap, they
contain the new donate page strings and they page will be in place for
6.1 launch..
Also, if there is an default amount for donation/recurring donation that
is preferred in your currency, just let us know.
Thanks a lot for you work!
Cheers
Sophie
--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Modestas Rimkus Modestas Rimkus

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Website strings translation

Hi,

2018-07-25, tr, 18:07 sophi <[hidden email]> rašė:

> If you have not done so, please translate the website strings asap, they
> contain the new donate page strings and they page will be in place for
> 6.1 launch..

I did translate the strings in newdesign-lt.po after this last notice. Is
there anything that I must do to enable the new download page for
Lithuanian?

Regards,
Modestas

Modestas Rimkus Modestas Rimkus

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Website strings translation

Hi Luciana,

your reply missed the list, putting back to it :)

2018-08-08, tr, 17:32 Luciana Costas <[hidden email]> rašė:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if there're strings to translate into Spanish. If so, I'd
> be willing to collaborate.

Spanish looks 100% complete in Pootle. However, maybe you could contact the
Spanish community and contribute in a different area. Adolfo?

Regards,
Modestas

Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3 Adolfo Jayme Barrientos-3

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Website strings translation

Missatge de Modestas Rimkus <[hidden email]> del dia dc., 8
d’ag. 2018 a les 9:50:
> 2018-08-08, tr, 17:32 Luciana Costas <[hidden email]> rašė:
> > I'd like to know if there're strings to translate into Spanish. If so, I'd
> > be willing to collaborate.
> >

> Spanish looks 100% complete in Pootle. However, maybe you could contact the
> Spanish community and contribute in a different area. Adolfo?

The website strings were indeed translated a while ago, but they don’t
seem to be deployed in the live website. Maybe Christian can tell us
more. Otherwise, let’s file a ticket at Redmine.

Adolfo

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Em 08/08/2018 12:09, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos escreveu:

> Missatge de Modestas Rimkus <[hidden email]> del dia dc., 8
> d’ag. 2018 a les 9:50:
>> 2018-08-08, tr, 17:32 Luciana Costas <[hidden email]> rašė:
>>> I'd like to know if there're strings to translate into Spanish. If so, I'd
>>> be willing to collaborate.
>>>

>> Spanish looks 100% complete in Pootle. However, maybe you could contact the
>> Spanish community and contribute in a different area. Adolfo?
>
> The website strings were indeed translated a while ago, but they don’t
> seem to be deployed in the live website. Maybe Christian can tell us
> more. Otherwise, let’s file a ticket at Redmine.
>
> Adolfo

Same for pt-BR
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

sophie sophie

Le 08/08/2018 à 17:19, Olivier Hallot a écrit :

> Hi
>
> Em 08/08/2018 12:09, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos escreveu:
>> Missatge de Modestas Rimkus <[hidden email]> del dia dc., 8
>> d’ag. 2018 a les 9:50:
>>>>

>>> Spanish looks 100% complete in Pootle. However, maybe you could contact the
>>> Spanish community and contribute in a different area. Adolfo?
>>
>> The website strings were indeed translated a while ago, but they don’t
>> seem to be deployed in the live website. Maybe Christian can tell us
>> more. Otherwise, let’s file a ticket at Redmine.
>>
>> Adolfo
>>
> Same for pt-BR

The page is still in test and Christian is waiting for the feedback of
the TDF team to activate the page for all.
Cheers
Sophie