[libreoffice-l10n] Welsh Translation of LibreOffice

Rhoslyn Prys-2 Rhoslyn Prys-2

[libreoffice-l10n] Welsh Translation of LibreOffice

I've updated the Welsh translation of OOo on the OOo Pootle Server. It's
now complete.

The Welsh translation for LibreOffice is also complete on TDF Pootle.
Anything else I should do? Thanks

Rhoslyn Prys

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Welsh Translation of LibreOffice

Hi Rhoslyn,

2010.12.12 18:03, Rhoslyn Prys rašė:
> I've updated the Welsh translation of OOo on the OOo Pootle Server.
> It's now complete.
>
> The Welsh translation for LibreOffice is also complete on TDF Pootle.
> Anything else I should do? Thanks

Please list your team on http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_Teams.

Thanks,
Rimas

Andras Timar Andras Timar

2010/12/12 Rhoslyn Prys <[hidden email]>:
> I've updated the Welsh translation of OOo on the OOo Pootle Server. It's now
> complete.
>
> The Welsh translation for LibreOffice is also complete on TDF Pootle.
> Anything else I should do? Thanks
>
> Rhoslyn Prys

Hi Rhoslyn,

You have two files in Pootle and they are not identical. Which one
should I take?
The difference is:
 msgid "Key bindings"
-msgstr "Rhwymiad allwedd"
+msgstr "Rhwymiad allweddi"
Please let me know or remove either file.

Thanks,
Andras

On 12/12/2010 18:49, Andras Timar wrote:

> 2010/12/12 Rhoslyn Prys<[hidden email]>:
>> I've updated the Welsh translation of OOo on the OOo Pootle Server. It's now
>> complete.
>>
>> The Welsh translation for LibreOffice is also complete on TDF Pootle.
>> Anything else I should do? Thanks
>>
>> Rhoslyn Prys
>>
> Hi Rhoslyn,
>
> You have two files in Pootle and they are not identical. Which one
> should I take?
> The difference is:
>   msgid "Key bindings"
> -msgstr "Rhwymiad allwedd"
> +msgstr "Rhwymiad allweddi"
> Please let me know or remove either file.
>
> Thanks,
> Andras

Thanks Andras, I've corrected the error in Pootle, it should have been
Rhwymiad allwedd in both versions.

2010.12.12 22:09, Rhoslyn Prys rašė:

> On 12/12/2010 18:49, Andras Timar wrote:
>> 2010/12/12 Rhoslyn Prys<[hidden email]>:
>>> I've updated the Welsh translation of OOo on the OOo Pootle Server.
>>> It's now
>>> complete.
>>>
>>> The Welsh translation for LibreOffice is also complete on TDF Pootle.
>>> Anything else I should do? Thanks
>>>
>>> Rhoslyn Prys
>>>
>> Hi Rhoslyn,
>>
>> You have two files in Pootle and they are not identical. Which one
>> should I take?
>> The difference is:
>>   msgid "Key bindings"
>> -msgstr "Rhwymiad allwedd"
>> +msgstr "Rhwymiad allweddi"
>> Please let me know or remove either file.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Andras
>>
> Thanks Andras, I've corrected the error in Pootle, it should have been
> Rhwymiad allwedd in both versions.

Hi,

It seems like your translation is actually incomplete, as it lacks some
strings.
I'm trying to figure this out now, and update it to actually include
more strings.

Rimas

Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Welsh Translation of LibreOffice

Hi Rhoslyn,

2010.12.12 22:09, Rhoslyn Prys rašė:
> On 12/12/2010 18:49, Andras Timar wrote:
>> 2010/12/12 Rhoslyn Prys<[hidden email]>:
>>> I've updated the Welsh translation of OOo on the OOo Pootle Server.
>>> It's now
>>> complete.
>>>
>>> The Welsh translation for LibreOffice is also complete on TDF Pootle.
>>> Anything else I should do? Thanks

Sorry to inform you, but it turns out that you still have 99 missing
strings.

If you were translating offline, please check the amount of strings in
your copy of the file. If it's 359 and not 458, then it's wrong. If it's
458, try re-uploading the file, but please use the correct name (-cy,
and not _cy; I don't know why you ended up having two identical files,
unless you clicked on "Update from templates").

Thanks, and sorry once again...

Rimas

On 12/12/2010 20:38, Rimas Kudelis wrote:

> Hi Rhoslyn,
>
> 2010.12.12 22:09, Rhoslyn Prys rašė:

> Sorry to inform you, but it turns out that you still have 99 missing
> strings.
>
> If you were translating offline, please check the amount of strings in
> your copy of the file. If it's 359 and not 458, then it's wrong. If
> it's 458, try re-uploading the file, but please use the correct name
> (-cy, and not _cy; I don't know why you ended up having two identical
> files, unless you clicked on "Update from templates").
>
> Thanks, and sorry once again...
>
> Rimas

It's 359. I've downloaded the file again and it's 458. I'll get on with
the the translation but it will not be ready tonight. Sorry about that.

Andras Timar Andras Timar

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Welsh Translation of LibreOffice

2010/12/12 Rhoslyn Prys <[hidden email]>:

> It's 359. I've downloaded the file again and it's 458. I'll get on with the
> the translation but it will not be ready tonight. Sorry about that.

No problem. I'll use your partial translation anyway.

Thanks,
Andras