[libreoffice-l10n] What dictionaries are installed with LibO 4.0 RC1?

Joan Montané Joan Montané

[libreoffice-l10n] What dictionaries are installed with LibO 4.0 RC1?

Hi,

testing LibO 4.0 RC1, we (Catalan team) have found that only few
dictionaries are installed by default Windows installation, based on locale
settings. That's fine? Is this change a feature? or is it a bug? I can
remember in previous versions all dictionaries were installed, IMHO it was
a good option.

Regards,
Joan Montané

khagaroth khagaroth

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What dictionaries are installed with LibO 4.0 RC1?

It's a feature. I don't know why you think the previous behavior was a good
thing, you are definitely a minority, most people found it annoying. But
that said, there is still the possibility, that the selection chosen for a
particular locale isn't optimal, so if you miss some dictionary for your
locale, feel free to file a bug.

Joan Montané Joan Montané

2013/1/14 khagaroth <[hidden email]>

> It's a feature.

Yes, it's. After a little search I found where is the problem. I've open
two bug reports for dictionaries assigned to Spanish and Catalan.

Thanks for quick reply.

Regards,
Joan Montané