[libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.

Warren Camilleri-2 Warren Camilleri-2

[libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.

Dear LO L10n Teams.

It’s been a brutal couple of years for me with local, eu and us justice,
thanks to enom losing a domain for me (their auto-renewal payment gateway
glitched  and did not request the funds from paypal), this domain was
ossmalta.com the same domain I used for my LO communications and
translations, to whom may speak to regain access to my old accounts and
reboot the LION for Malta – Maltese – Malti and the Marketing side if my
memory serves correctly.

I learnt my lesson, and now use lastpass password management and also call
my accounts are now tied to a gmail account with further hardening. (we all
have done stupid things, and this issue for me was one of them, plus it was
the first domain I bought at the time I was still naïve thinking that no one
can jack the domain, I’ll work it out with enom, sadly that blew up in my
face)

sorry I had to use a click-bait subject to possibly get the attention.

Regards

Warren Camilleri.

sophie sophie

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.

Hi Warren,
Le 15/03/2019 à 13:41, Warren Camilleri a écrit :

> Dear LO L10n Teams.
>

> It’s been a brutal couple of years for me with local, eu and us justice,
> thanks to enom losing a domain for me (their auto-renewal payment gateway
> glitched  and did not request the funds from paypal), this domain was
> ossmalta.com the same domain I used for my LO communications and
> translations, to whom may speak to regain access to my old accounts and
> reboot the LION for Malta – Maltese – Malti and the Marketing side if my
> memory serves correctly.
>

> I learnt my lesson, and now use lastpass password management and also call
> my accounts are now tied to a gmail account with further hardening. (we all
> have done stupid things, and this issue for me was one of them, plus it was
> the first domain I bought at the time I was still naïve thinking that no one
> can jack the domain, I’ll work it out with enom, sadly that blew up in my
> face)

Sorry to hear that you encounter so many difficulties these last years.
Let's begin again on a more optimistic and pleasant project :)
I can change [hidden email] in Pootle to the gmail address you used
for this email if it's what you want. If you need to change the password
also, let me know and I'll do it too.
Cheers
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Warren Camilleri-2 Warren Camilleri-2

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.

Thanks Sophie,

i think is best to change the password in the mix to. this way i can be
rest assure they are locked out and not able to do any harm.

Regards,
Warren