[libreoffice-l10n] What's the difference between "Box List" and "List Box"

Cheng-Chia Tseng Cheng-Chia Tseng

[libreoffice-l10n] What's the difference between "Box List" and "List Box"

I'm translating LibreOffice UI Master and find new strings as "Box List
Blue", "Box List Red", etc.
I search for some old strings to make the translations consistent and the
results showing there are strings such as "Form List Box" (string ID:
RDGEE), List Box (string ID: sGMDt).

Are these two strings intended to be different? Or are they the same?

by Cheng-Chia Tseng

kara kara

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What's the difference between "Box List" and "List Box"

Hi Cheng-Chia,

"Box List Blue", "Box List Green", "Box List Red", "Box List Yellow" are names of Table Styles, and they are not related to the "List Box" string in the traditional sense. You may find the list of the Table Styles on the side panel of Writer: https://pasteboard.co/HTgjMRl.png

Best,
Muhammet

Cheng-Chia Tseng Cheng-Chia Tseng

Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What's the difference between "Box List" and "List Box"

Thanks a lot! :)

Muhammet Kara <[hidden email]> 於 2018年12月25日 週二 上午4:43寫道:

> Hi Cheng-Chia,
>
> "Box List Blue", "Box List Green", "Box List Red", "Box List Yellow" are
> names of Table Styles, and they are not related to the "List Box" string in
> the traditional sense. You may find the list of the Table Styles on the
> side panel of Writer: https://pasteboard.co/HTgjMRl.png
>
> Best,
> Muhammet

by Cheng-Chia Tseng